Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 1, 2024
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 21, 2026
Watch guardians of dafeng. We will have s 2 soon
thanks you i will 🥰
0 0
Replying to lemi zinga • Mar 21, 2026
Mmh I feel like her character in that drama wasn't given material to shine like here,better watch moonlight reunion
Thank you i will later 😘
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
Okay i need to watch tian xiewei and dylan wang drama after this 🤧 i just love her chang yu 😩❤️
2 5
Replying to Galene08 • Mar 18, 2026
he killed an entire city and kidnapped her sister….
idk i just love his acting 🤧
0 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Mar 18, 2026
Txw and lmr has good onscreen chemistry. I would be nice to see them in another drama.For this drama though, we…
Yes..
0 0
Replying to casualhero • Mar 18, 2026
you need to seek help. I am looking forward to seeing CY castrate the little git.
seek help if you want to cuz I’m doing pretty good and i can write what’s on my mind..
0 0
Replying to Galene08 • Mar 18, 2026
he killed an entire city and kidnapped her sister….
That’s his role so wtv i want them as lead in another drama
0 2
Replying to Kiie • Mar 18, 2026
ikr!! i am questioning my own moral for liking him.i dont ship him with CY though, but he is one interesting psycho.
Yess 😆
0 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Mar 18, 2026
Isn't he a decade younger? I cannot ship a 19 year old actor with an adult. That chemistry is not there for me.
xiewei age doesn’t match her face she looks young and beautiful… imho they are cute together
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Idk why at first i like the main couple when Sui yuan qing appears i change my mind now i ship him and changyu so bad 😩 SYQ you’re indeed a psycho ruin my favorite couple 🤧
1 14
Replying to Kami • Mar 15, 2026
Chasing jade have surpassed 1 billion views across all platform 🎉
Wow 🤯
2 0
Replying to soupfork0_0 • Mar 13, 2026
well after 15 march they will realase 1 ep per day
Awesome! Cuz I’m trying to catch y’all unfortunately I’m so busy with work 😂
2 0