Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 1, 2024
Replying to yd1010 • May 19, 2026
What the heck is that acting???? After watching the video, female lead is so lazy and can't act 😂😂😂😂Why…
Here you come again 😂😂😂 thanks for being honest but we don’t wanna see an old woman that act like 5 years old 😂😂
5 0
Replying to Shreya • May 13, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You Spoiler
Everyone except Asheng survived.
No asheng 😔
0 0
On Fate Chooses You • May 12, 2026
A sheng, zou ying ying, meishan jun, jin lun, Lin mu Han these are my favorite characters so somebody tell me who’s survived at the end ?
0 3
Replying to Allora41 • May 12, 2026
Honestly, I can't hate Asheng
Neither can I ? she and zou yingying are my favorite characters better than the fl tbh
4 0
Replying to Fernedakki • May 11, 2026
Agree. In the later episodes, A Sheng practically steals the show for me.
Yes i would love to see asheng as a fl she’s fierce, tough and beautiful her acting was amazing 🤩
1 1
On Fate Chooses You • May 11, 2026
i love the female lead in the beginning of the episodes now most of the fight she lost and got injure like wth 🤦
2 3
On Lu Yu Xiao • May 11, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
This girl deserves more flowers she’s so talent and drop a dead gorgeous 😭🫶
37 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • May 6, 2026
From what I've understood so far, she is quite powerful, but she is her own enemy. I mean, she has her doubts,…
Thanks for the info 🖤
0 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • May 6, 2026
Not so far. She's as useless as she has been since around Episode 5 and I just finished watching Episode 26. Every…
Thanks you 🖤
1 0
On Fate Chooses You • May 6, 2026
Will the fl become stronger ? I’m on episode 13 and it’s kinda bored to see her weak smh 🤦 🤧
4 4