News
On Pursuit of Jade • May 2, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
500 reviews soon 😍😍 it’ll be the second historical drama reach 500 after the untamed
3 1
On Fate Chooses You • May 2, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
i just love the fl and a cheng 😍😍
2 0
On Beautiful Fairytale • Apr 30, 2026
Title Beautiful Fairytale
60 episodes ? That’s Curazzzy
7 0
On Tian Xi Wei • Apr 30, 2026
Person Tian Xi Wei
I miss my butcher girl 🥹
9 0
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
I’m here for these main cast but unfortunately I’m not a big fan of Allen ren 🤧 I’d love to see Riley wang is the ML
3 0
Replying to RukiyaNH • Apr 22, 2026
Title The Infinite 10 Days
Qi Xia have "wife", but not a fl 🤫
Ohh 😍
0 0
On Hun Pan Jiu Chuan • Apr 19, 2026
Title Hun Pan Jiu Chuan
There are no other main lead besides TJR ?
1 1
Replying to anhsn • Apr 19, 2026
Title Rebirth
I am team Zhuge Yue \(^-^)/
i like this ml in s2 but s1 i ship SM and FL
0 0
On Rebirth • Apr 19, 2026
Title Rebirth
Am i the only one like the second male lead and female leads ? in S1 Shawn dou and zhao liying ?
1 3
On Dancing with the Tide • Apr 18, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
Nan yi 😍😍🥰🥰😘😘
4 0
Replying to vanessita07 • Apr 18, 2026
Title Princess Agents
I think there’s no more season 2🥺
What ?
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Apr 18, 2026
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Need more powerful female lead like this i prefer female lead stronger than male lead 🤧
6 0
On Princess Agents • Apr 18, 2026
Title Princess Agents
No matter how good season 2 is I’ll still prefer zhao liying 😍😍 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18eqoebnta/?mibextid=wwXIfr
2 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
relatively yes
Thanks ☺️
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Happy ending ?
0 4
Replying to Kakarot • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Who is the strongest character in this drama?
All all the main lead are strong but mostly Ji ling
3 5
Replying to marya157766 • Apr 16, 2026
Title The Infinite 10 Days
when ?
They just started filming
4 0
Replying to DAYNAMIC • Apr 15, 2026
Title Eternal Faith
3026 ?!?!? OR YOU MEAN 2026 ???
3026 is too long 😭 I’m done waiting if they don’t released next year 🙄🤣🫶
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Apr 14, 2026
Title Winner Is King
😆😅🤣😂
Hi jiejie 🤣🫶
0 1
Replying to DAYNAMIC • Apr 14, 2026
Title Eternal Faith
3026 ?!?!? OR YOU MEAN 2026 ???
nope 3026 🙂↔️ i was joking 😒😆
1 2
