Editorials
Replying to Wonda447 • Sep 23, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin
I hope this is not a love square... like in secret relationships😂
same girl!!! I Hope is not! 🤣🤣
1 1
On A Round Trip to Love • Sep 23, 2025
Title A Round Trip to Love
I never seen watch this before but i remember that's Mainrole top is a Kïll3r!! 😭
0 0
Replying to ChiuFensi • Sep 20, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Woahhh, the poster is legit these two from The Journey of Legend??? I couldn't even tell that was Zuoqiu in the…
nope They're not from The Journey of Legend Bcuz They Different Actor.. remember?
0 1
Replying to Kelly09 • Sep 18, 2025
Title Golden Feathers
Waste of my time
why? what happen?
0 1
Replying to Cider Melon • Apr 9, 2025
Title Crushology 101
that's one way to escape love traingle but alas.
what u mean alas?
1 0
On Crushology 101 • Apr 7, 2025
Title Crushology 101
maybe had a Side of BL there.
5 2
Replying to RANJA Asian Dramas • Apr 1, 2025
Title Ten-Year Silence
Here is the list of some vertical Chinese dramas (short length dramas). 2025 Vertical Chinese Dramas :https://kisskh.at/list/1GNAmvn42024…
can u do for BL or bromance list pls
0 1
Replying to under your bed • Mar 31, 2025
Title Blazing Elegance
I’m here couse of TikTok 👀👀 the bromance is bromancing
Just kididng.. yes ! Bcuz of Support role!
1 0
Replying to under your bed • Mar 31, 2025
Title Blazing Elegance
I’m here couse of TikTok 👀👀 the bromance is bromancing
Just a Little Bit for bromance but isn't it Bromance more also
2 0
Replying to jimmysealovesavocean • Mar 24, 2025
Title Race to Romance
I thought it was a BL because of car racing 🤣🤣
same.. when i saw Pic from kisskh hahaha
6 0
Replying to Gemini17 • Mar 15, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
yeah that's why im so confused.. and i thought was BL or Bromance when i saw Tiktok in was last years ago 😭😭…
wait? its a bromance FR? why he kiss her?
1 1
Replying to Jisung • Mar 14, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
The boy love misunderstanding in the comment section 💀
yeah that's why im so confused.. and i thought was BL or Bromance when i saw Tiktok in was last years ago 😭😭 Sooo big lie!!
3 3
Replying to ammymai • Nov 6, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
Why? Why they can't be vers? 🤦🤦🤦Enough already with this...
hahhaa I Know. i want prefer of them
0 0
On Light of My Lion • Nov 6, 2024
Title Light of My Lion
Does anyone to know if This is BL??
1 1
Replying to gasianshowlover • Oct 30, 2024
Title Fragile
Is this a BL?
yes but i hate girl when they ruined the two Boys!
2 2
Replying to DEMONIC SIREN • Oct 26, 2024
Title See Your Love
Waiting for ep 3 ....
same! So excited!
3 0
Replying to millevenon • Oct 18, 2024
Title Player Ten
Loved it. It's basically a BL without the kissing.
i want kissed them hahaha.. JK btw There is Romance also?
0 1
On Peaceful Property • Oct 17, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Ayuuun May nagdagdagan pa ng BROMANCE 😂😂 but Im sad about episode 8 🥺🥺🥺
0 0
Replying to Queen • Oct 15, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
No, it's bromance
By Who?
0 1
On The Spirealm • Oct 11, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I Love this!!! why him Always Get a jelousy?? 😆😆 Ling-Ling Never get A jelous but ruan Lan Zhun? Oh nooooo I cant Be His Reaction!! 😆😆
0 0
