i think i remember seeing people say it's gonna take 5 months, so they might wrap up in june!
Okay that a lot of hard work, Hope everything goes well with the filming and post production process so the hard work of the cast and crew will be rewarded
Honestly, are they still in the story? I didn’t even realize that at this point.I don’t see the point of the…
Yes that's true and It was clearly mentioned in the Han ba arc that he his to stop the drought and bring rain so I don't know how that is been written off from the story since it was mentioned
Wu Wang Yan keeps saying she will cut her tail which proves that in the end she definetly wont since lu wuyi is…
Honestly, are they still in the story? I didn’t even realize that at this point. I don’t see the point of the “last dragon” being described as the final hope to end the drought and bring rain, when the foxes can just sacrifice themselves to achieve the same thing. This whole time-rewind plot feels insulting as a viewer. I get that it’s meant to create emotional moments, but it ignores logic too much, and it just takes me out of the story. Right now, I’m honestly speechless 😶… unless there’s something I’m missing?
The ost that was sang in episode 2 around 14:27 I'm sure I have heard that song before multiple times mostly in edits of Cdramas on Rednote, so am surprised to see the ost was used here
Did the production team buy the right to use the song?
Childish voice? You mean like almost every other idol C-drama. In romance idol dramas it’s even worse. This…
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. My point isn’t about “male vs female centric dramas” at all. What frustrates me is how many (not all) male-centric dramas take a good plot and then give the female lead a childish voice, annoying behavior, or make her feel useless to the story.She doesn’t contribute meaningfully to the plot which sometimes make her scenes feel unnecessary, so I just skip them. It’s not about gender or target audience it’s about the production treating the FL like decoration instead of a real character. That kind of writing ruins the viewing experience for me, and that’s what I was talking about. My frustration is: “Why ruin a good drama by giving the FL such a weak, annoying portrayal?”
It’s about writing quality, not female-centric vs male-centric genres.
This is one of the reasons that always put me off in male centric dramas. They always make the FL characters looks stupid and annoying like tell me what with this childish voice over or dubbing I don't get it, such a good plot and storyline only for the script writer and production team shuffling in a decorative FL characters and this I won't lie usually spoils the experience for me, I even sometime skip most of their sence since they don't add to the plot for me 😕 I wonder why its like that though cause it's frustrating 😭
Actually, I wanted to give it a try, but the genre feels like it'll be a bit too heavy for me right now 😭. I’m in the mood for a drama with a good romance, something where the main couple’s love story is the one driving the plot, not the other way around 😂. If you get what I mean!
I don’t see the point of the “last dragon” being described as the final hope to end the drought and bring rain, when the foxes can just sacrifice themselves to achieve the same thing.
This whole time-rewind plot feels insulting as a viewer. I get that it’s meant to create emotional moments, but it ignores logic too much, and it just takes me out of the story.
Right now, I’m honestly speechless 😶… unless there’s something I’m missing?
Did the production team buy the right to use the song?
It’s not about gender or target audience it’s about the production treating the FL like decoration instead of a real character. That kind of writing ruins the viewing experience for me, and that’s what I was talking about.
My frustration is:
“Why ruin a good drama by giving the FL such a weak, annoying portrayal?”
It’s about writing quality, not female-centric vs male-centric genres.
They always make the FL characters looks stupid and annoying like tell me what with this childish voice over or dubbing I don't get it, such a good plot and storyline only for the script writer and production team shuffling in a decorative FL characters and this I won't lie usually spoils the experience for me, I even sometime skip most of their sence since they don't add to the plot for me 😕 I wonder why its like that though cause it's frustrating 😭