Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 18, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2024
Replying to nat1012 • May 7, 2025
mark did heal tonkla after the car crash tho. i guess his inability to heal him in the end did have something…
😆💜👍🏻
1 0
Replying to nat1012 • May 7, 2025
mark did heal tonkla after the car crash tho. i guess his inability to heal him in the end did have something…
Naaah he's too soft and lovey-dovey to be the villain 🤭 he barely remembers how to do vampire stuff 🤣
2 2
Replying to nat1012 • May 7, 2025
mark did heal tonkla after the car crash tho. i guess his inability to heal him in the end did have something…
Means "Just kidding" (in thai) 🤭
1 4
Replying to BucurCristianSilviu • May 7, 2025
Read the novel.We are at chapter 20.Also Tonkla is not coming back.The novel is aviable online.
Duuuuuude 😭
1 0
Replying to nat1012 • May 7, 2025
mark did heal tonkla after the car crash tho. i guess his inability to heal him in the end did have something…
Lór lên náaa 😘
1 6
Replying to nat1012 • May 7, 2025
mark did heal tonkla after the car crash tho. i guess his inability to heal him in the end did have something…
Or Mark just got rid of the annoying third wheel 😂😭
2 8
Replying to Lauvie_ • May 7, 2025
🤣🤣🤣Was that rod supposed to fuse with Tonkla or som'?Mark could at least manage to pull that off... I…
Can't blame him tho, dude never wears any clothes 😭🤣🤣🤣
4 0
Replying to Eva • May 7, 2025
omg what! NakanTonkla!?😂 first time hearing this but I am on board
Girl just hear me out...it would be 🤌🏻🔥😁🤣😭
2 0
Replying to Lorien_cm • May 7, 2025
🙂‍↕️🤣🤣🤣 and he has a another season to play again 🤣
Saaaame here, I am sure they will do great in only friends, yes it will be damn TOXIC, but definitely good 😁🔥
3 0
Replying to Lorien_cm • May 7, 2025
🙂‍↕️🤣🤣🤣 and he has a another season to play again 🤣
And JossGawin too, I really can't wait for the Drama 😭
5 2
Replying to Lorien_cm • May 7, 2025
🙂‍↕️🤣🤣🤣 and he has a another season to play again 🤣
Duuuuude I had a mini heart attack when I saw him in that trailer really 😭🤣
3 4
Replying to krab • May 7, 2025
why didn't mark just turn tonkla into a vampire? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Cause it's not twilight I guess 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (I was asking myself the same thing tbh😅)
5 0
Replying to Lauvie_ • May 7, 2025
🤣🤣🤣Was that rod supposed to fuse with Tonkla or som'?Mark could at least manage to pull that off... I…
He literally said he wanted to live alone with Tong 😈 dude was becoming a liability 😂
7 2
Replying to WarNaniKook • May 7, 2025
OH Tara being not all the good in the universe don't make Nakan the good guy as we could see today
That I do agree with!
1 0
Replying to Rome • May 7, 2025
technically i still feel like she is the real villian
Thank you for killing my delusion 🥲😭 I guess we won't have that after all...it will be a bit boring without Kla 😮‍💨
2 0
Replying to SHIVER • May 7, 2025
MGB isn't complete without Kisses and Joss being topless but wtf why Tonkla has to die?????????
To break our hearts ❤️‍🩹
1 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • May 7, 2025
i saw vampires kissing, having sex in other series or movies, but jerk off is something new
please, these are no ordinary vampires, these are GMM's 🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0