Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 30, 2024
Replying to Miradieu69 • Jan 6, 2025
IKR! I’m in the U.S. and being my delulu self over BaiLu, I thought maybe if I stayed up late last night it…
hahaha
2 0
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
am not sure about it airing on iqiyi youku for international fans
but you will surely see it on telegram
0 1
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
then you will have to wait till tomorrow when it will air
0 5
Replying to Andy Yang • Jan 6, 2025
still no news on mango app? I don’t see it. don’t see poster. is this just the official poster?
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
1 11
Replying to Mário de Abreu • Jan 4, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Most prob not. The teaser was released back in 2022 or 23, don't even remember anymore, long time ago. Many actors…
oops
what a pity
1 0
Replying to Peqa • Dec 31, 2024
I feel the same. I can feel he's really carefree and portray the character with ease.
yes that’s his character
1 0
Replying to LoveOverrated • Dec 30, 2024
The director is also unserious, how do you introduce a love interest in the sixth episode? I forgot the drama…
Yes I was really wondering if they are not gonna introduced the female lead
Never expected it to be at episode 6
0 1
Replying to erymaya2023 • Dec 30, 2024
I would like to add, there was no boring parts. It’s also fascinating to see Dong Fang Qingcang brother as his…
and I like him
0 0
Replying to 13278846 • Dec 30, 2024
Title Our Skyy 2
Not at all, there just mini stories about some popular dramas, it’s perfectly okay just to watch 2 or just 1…
sire
0 0
On Your Sky • Dec 27, 2024
Title Your Sky
I have been waiting for that kiss for a long time now
and it finally happened
13 0