K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 12 hours ago
Lily Alice • Jan 22, 2025 Article Netflix confirms production of Shin Hye Sun and Lee Joon Hyuk's K-drama 2025 gonna be the best year of kdramas who is gonna agree???love u all 11 1
Replying to Melting • Jan 22, 2025 Title Drama Special Season 14: TV Cinema - Behind the Shadows heyy where did u watch this? I watched it on bilibilispoiler - u gonna cry after watching it 1 1
On Drama Special Season 14: TV Cinema - Behind the Shadows • Jan 20, 2025 Title Drama Special Season 14: TV Cinema - Behind the Shadows when they understand our value its too late as we are not here every oppotunity comes with a expiry date 0 3
Replying to ang • Jan 19, 2025 Title Jack o' Frost rewatching for the 100th time wow your profile picture is cool 0 0
On Jack o' Frost • Jan 19, 2025 Title Jack o' Frost this is one of the best series I had watchedif I could forget my memories about overthinking ,anxiety and comparison I would be the most happiest person as happened to him in the series 5 1
On More than Words • Jan 11, 2025 Title More than Words Spoiler I watched the series now I'm afraid if I would face the same thing like MAKIO faced in future 1 0
On See Your Love • Jan 8, 2025 Title See Your Love Spoiler after watching it I wanna a thaiwan bf 2 0
On The Shipper • Jan 7, 2025 Title The Shipper crying while watching the last 2 episodes date of crying 2025 Jan 7 time 22.28 in Sri lankan time 4 0
who is gonna agree???
love u all
spoiler - u gonna cry after watching it
every oppotunity comes with a expiry date
if I could forget my memories about overthinking ,anxiety and comparison I would be the most happiest person as happened to him in the series
now I'm afraid if I would face the same thing like MAKIO faced in future
I wanna a thaiwan bf
date of crying 2025 Jan 7
time 22.28 in Sri lankan time