Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 14, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 18, 2024
Replying to Rumo • Jan 1, 2026
Title Cashero
Why? It's high production value with great cast and refreshing storyline
having high production cost and great cast doesn't mean its good
u would fall sleep when watching this drama
2 0
On Cashero • Dec 31, 2025
Title Cashero
don't waste ur time for this drama
🤮
11 2
Replying to BU • Oct 12, 2025
Is there any LGBT content in the show?
I think that is more about a deep friendship
2 3
On A Boy and Sungreen • Oct 8, 2025
I miss 2019
a lot of beautiful memories
now we are heading towards 2026
im posting this comment in oct 8th of 2025
I will come back again 🌌💖
3 0
Replying to niso2020 • Sep 30, 2025
Season 1 aired in 2021, season 2 in 2022, season 3 (a.k.a. "A man... 2024" was released in Japan in 2024,…
thanks
I also wondering cause how it suppose to be air a 2024 series in 2025
1 0