K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 12 hours ago
Replying to BhanukaFelix • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Ghost Bride plz could u tell me where to watch it for free? I found the series on dramacool website with English substitlesthank you so much 💕 0 0
Replying to black knight • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Ghost Bride recently, i have been to Taiwaneses dramas,especially the old ones and i am really impressed by the actingthey… where can I watch it for free?plz 0 2
Replying to Omini • Jun 1, 2025 Title The Ghost Bride This was such a great series. It started off a bit slow but I didn't mind it. I was invested in the plot and the… plz could u tell me where to watch it for free? 0 2
On Tontae Tinnakorn Puwasakdiwong • May 27, 2025 Person Tontae Tinnakorn Puwasakdiwong he look so young 2 0
Replying to Minkyu • May 25, 2025 Person Kim Jae Seung He is have that attractive looks and personality, so age gap won't matter. can I know his age? 0 0
On The World of the Married • May 18, 2025 Title The World of the Married the promises of the people change too fast that we imagined 2 0
On Love Affairs in the Afternoon • May 16, 2025 Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon Actually what is love?is it the ability to let go of the most loving person??? 1 2
Replying to sunoosfav • May 14, 2025 Person Kimura Keito does he no longer do bls?? I hope he will do BL dramas 3 1
On Ji Ho Geun • May 13, 2025 Person Ji Ho Geun he was one of my favourite bl actorsbut after his disrespectful homophobic behaviour I don't like him anymore 😠 9 2
Replying to Dodo • May 10, 2025 Title My Brilliant Life Masterpiece This movie broke my heart into million pieces but still one of my fav movie ........ and I’m never… could u plz tell me where to watch with English subtitles? 1 1
Replying to parkhyorin • May 10, 2025 Title Mother to whoever wants to watch this movie in Europe it's not available on legal platform, I found it here thank u so much 1 0
Replying to Gian • May 6, 2025 Title Formula 17 4K remastered with English + Chinese subshttps://youtu.be/UtRQasMM_loDownload (torrent) https://www.1lou.icu/thread-388709.htmEnjoy… thank u 0 0
Replying to BhanukaFelix • May 4, 2025 Title My Brilliant Life could u plz tell me where to watch it with English substitles? there are no any video in eng sub 😭could u plz give me a link of the movie in english substitles 0 0
Replying to ayume • May 4, 2025 Title My Brilliant Life watched it years ago...all I know is...a tearjerker movie and a rare chance to see SHK taking a role as a mother could u plz tell me where to watch it with English substitles? 1 2
Replying to TheDay • May 4, 2025 Person Kang In Soo I was browsing through different actors' profiles and happened to land on his. I have to say, he’s absolutely… he is 37 0 0
thank you so much 💕
is it the ability to let go of the most loving person???
but after his disrespectful homophobic behaviour I don't like him anymore 😠
could u plz give me a link of the movie in english substitles