K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 12 hours ago
On The Promise of the Soul • Jun 28, 2025 Title The Promise of the Soul is he pretending like grandpa ? anyone tell me 2 1
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 26, 2025 Title Hunter with a Scalpel I can see the vibes in the kdrama the glory as no romance between them 1 0
On Imperfect Us • Jun 20, 2025 Title Imperfect Us I was crying at the end for the Rebeca nothing is perfect 1 0
On Mac Nattapat Nimjirawat • Jun 19, 2025 Person Mac Nattapat Nimjirawat he was born in the same year and same month as meI through he is in his 20s 1 0
Replying to lasttxttxt • Jun 16, 2025 Title ToGetHer bro gay people /gay contents always are cool believe me yeah I love to make friend with bl and gl fans 1 0
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Jun 15, 2025 Title Beating Again Well I really liked this show to be honest 🫶🏻 and let me tell you that KaoEarth have great chemistry! where to watch it with English subtitles? 1 1
On Cooper Patpasit Na Songkhla • Jun 14, 2025 Person Cooper Patpasit Na Songkhla I think his appearance has changed he is totally different from season 1 of my engineer seriesmay be gone through plastic surgery 1 1
Replying to Yardie • Jun 14, 2025 Person Cooper Patpasit Na Songkhla 🎂Happy birthday Cooper❣️ I think his appearance has changed he is totally different from season 1 of my engineer seriesmay be gone through plastic surgery 0 0
On Eye Contact • Jun 14, 2025 Title Eye Contact 3/10 bad script writing bad acting of the main couple but I love the second lead couples 5 2
Replying to Emara R • Jun 8, 2025 Title The Victims' Game Q: How did they survive the fall? A: They just did because the script demanded them to! where can watch it for free with English subtitles? 0 1
Replying to Nicksden • Jun 8, 2025 Title The Victims' Game This is a very depressing and dark drama for most of its run. I wasn't very impressed with the pacing of the first… where can watch it for free with English subtitles? 0 0
Replying to Wait_IsItNot • Jun 8, 2025 Title The Victims' Game That song (on mountains) in penultimate episode is the ultimate best. where can watch it for free with English subtitles? 0 1
Replying to pandora • Jun 6, 2025 Person Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai Woww she's already 35. I thought she's like 28-29. 😭 yeah we want her skincare routine 0 0
Replying to BhanukaFelix • Jun 2, 2025 Title The Ghost Bride where can I watch it for free?plz thanks 0 0
as no romance between them
nothing is perfect
I through he is in his 20s
he is totally different from season 1 of my engineer series
may be gone through plastic surgery
he is totally different from season 1 of my engineer series
may be gone through plastic surgery
bad script writing
bad acting of the main couple
but I love the second lead couples
this is a amazing series 💕