Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2024
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
i don't mind timeskips but I don't like the way they developed lanxiang getting feelings for jinqi 😭😭
I hoped that she wouldn't fall in love with him but ok...
1 2
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
honestly I'm liking so much the fact that the writers didn't make Lanxian fall in love with jinqi too fast. Yeah he doesn't treat her badly, but he still forced her to Marry him WITH AN IMPERIAL EDICT, not a normal proposal... that alone is a big reason to be mad at him.
I really am grateful that they didn't rush things. I want to see jinqi apologize, understand that what he did was wrong, and I want him to fight for forgiveness (if I were Lanxian I wouldn't forgive him, but that's just me, and it's obvious that they are going to end up together, so...).
Also I was so angry at first for the forced marriage that I started to him and the show, I still hate him but the drama is so good omg 😭😭 The plot is interesting and I like every single characters.
I really have a love-hate relationship with this drama lol
(sorry for my bad English!! it's not my first language)
18 4
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I'm thinking of dropping this drama... it started so good and I loved it, but I really can't stand this male lead omg
I HATE HIM SO MUCH HE'S PISSING ME OFFFFF
1 0
Replying to yellowfruit • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Why? He making her main wife not a concubine .. he love her .. she probably do too just don’t realized it yet
He loves her yeah, but that doesn't mean that he can just force her to Marry him, that's just obsession.
Also no, at least for now she doesn't seem to care that much for him, they weren't even friends, she was literally a slave owned by his family.
1 0
Replying to Aveira • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
It was the reality back in these times though.... I mean I don't like it either but I prefer these dramas to try…
yeah I also like when they try to make some aspects as realistic as possible, but in this case I just feel so bad for her💔💔 and the ML behavior it's pissing me off
2 1
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
the forced marriage is throwing me off so baddddd... I was loving this drama but because of this I'm liking it less...
2 17
On My Summer of You • Sep 3, 2026
At this point wataru needs to break up with Chiharu and find someone else...
omg I'm getting so irritated by Chiharu
8 0
Replying to DingDong • Sep 2, 2026
Title Pull Strings
It's been a while since I watched the donghua, but I feel they diverged from it quite a lot, no?
I'm not sure since I didn't watch the dinghua 💔
0 0
On Pull Strings • Sep 1, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I don't know... it was really funny are first but it became so boring really fast... there are left only 6 episodes so I'll finish it, but yeah, I don't like it... I need to lower down my expectations when I'm waiting for a drama
3 2
Replying to kdramachic • Aug 17, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
A young women was definitely groomed and she definitely ended her life but it was not because of KSH. Stop lying…
"It was not because of ksh" she literally ended her life on HIS birthday??? that already tells you something. There are also many screenshots of their chats,many photos of them together, and HE also confirmed that they where together. I think that you should check your facts again, and stop justifying a man who literally drove a young woman to suicide.
People are so sure that he didn't do anything, but do you know him personally??? I don't think so. No matter how good a person will show theirself on cameras, YOU don't know them and don't know how they are in their personal life. Open your eyes or keep on being ignorant, do what you want.
13 3
On Kim Soo Hyun • Aug 16, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
some people are so weird... how can you still like a guy who is a pedophile and a groomer, and don't come at me with the "he was found not guilty" bla bla bla because I DON'T trust the Korean government. Men get away with literally everything in that country, while women will always end up suffering. A young woman was GROOMED and ENDED her life because of him, but he still has fans, has money and he's not going to prison for the crimes he has committed. I don't care how much he cries in front of the cameras(those are literally fake tears lmao), i will never support him or watch any drama of his ever again. I hope his fans will open their eyes and understand what's actually going on.
29 6
Replying to _x_vee_x_ • Aug 8, 2026
hi, do you mind me asking where you watched it on?
NOOO i'm sorry 😭😭😭💔💔
0 1
Replying to _x_vee_x_ • Aug 1, 2026
hi, do you mind me asking where you watched it on?
on bilibili!!
0 5
Replying to topclasstaste • Jul 27, 2026
It became really boring and both the leads dont really speak to me. Even though its Seo In-Guk in the lead role,…
yeah same 💔💔💔 if it was a 16 episodes drama I probably would have dropped it ages ago, but since I watched more than half of the drama I decided to actually finish it even if I'm finding hard to do so...
3 0
Replying to topclasstaste • Jul 27, 2026
It became really boring and both the leads dont really speak to me. Even though its Seo In-Guk in the lead role,…
honestly same 💔💔 I'm liking more the second couple than the main one, even tho I still find it hard to continue it 💔 but for one episode I'll try
3 2