omg I watched the first 3 episodes, I'm in love. It might become one of my favourite jdramas. I love the acting and the plot of the story is intriguing. My drama list fix this bug please... for some reason I can't update the drama and the episodes I have watched. anyway, u really recommend this drama!! I'm loving it so much !!!
I know, right? I am not against them using AI for dangerous scenes instead of stunt doubles or for small fixes…
EXACTLY!!! I can understand when they need to use it for important things, like for example in "the legend of the female general" they changed with AI an actor face because before the release an actor got caught in a scandal, so they had to change it, in this case I can understand. But like... not for every little thing 😭😭
I didn't Expect to love this drama as much as I did!! I went in blind, and i absolutely love it. I can't wait for the other episodes😭😭 I can already say that it's going to be one of my favourite kdramas🫶🫶
I'm really slow and for the majority of the drama I didn't know what was going on, and I had to rewatch some episodes to understand 💔 But I'm still enjoying it, I love the actors and actresses,love the cgi etc it felt a bit heavy and at some point I was finding it difficult to finish it, but I was waiting so much for this drama so I wanted to keep watching
IT'S JUST SO GOOD 😭😭😭 I loved every single character, every single couples and the plot in general. 10/10 for me. It's probably my favourite kdrama of the year!!
It is so good i loved the justice! But i think to answer your Q , probably because of the sensitivity of the subject.…
ohhhh yeah you're right! everyone has different taste,not everyone wants to see some of the bad things that there are in this drama, I get it. sorry I'm late, thank you for your response!! 🫶🫶
to me this drama was really good, I loved it from start to finish, I didn't find it slow but it was well balanced, I loved the characters and their development !! while it was out I kept on seeing people opinions and I wasn't sure if I should watch it or not, but actually it's one of the first time that I don't agree with the majority of the general ratings, this drama it's really underrated, but I get it, it's not everyone's cup of tea, it's completely fine!! A really nice watch
Agreed, she is both a victim and villain, a very two-fold situation. I felt the drama was able to do well in making…
actually yeah, she probably won't change, her only goal is to survive and will do anything to achieve that. Yes she probably will find other people to manipulate but now she has to be more careful since she's wanted from the police/his husband, everyone knows about her past and her horrible actions, so it will be harder for her to survive like this Also you're the first to agree with me THANK YOU STRANGER ON THE INTERNET 🫶 (sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language 🥲)
i think some people forget that a character can be a victim AND a villain, you can be both. She's a victim of child abuse, and because of that she became a villain, constantly trying to get to the top without thinking about other peoples feelings because she doesn't want to suffer again. I can understand her actions and feel bad for her, but I don't support what she's doing I see people saying things like "she has every right to do this" or "she's a monster since birth so they did the right thing by abusing her" and... no? I mean, her becoming a villain it's fine, I get it, but it isn't an excuse to kill/destroy people's lives. while the abuse thing, ...no yes she was born with a disorder, but it's not her fault+ with her family environment so messed up, of course she's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, these kinds of disorders can worsen with an unstable family/childhood
and SPOILER the ending of the drama I think her not dying while the only "friends" she had died is the worst outcome for her. She survived yes, as she wanted, but now she's all alone, without anyone willing to help her and with her husband that wants to find her and keep on destroying her mentally, like with his ex wife+ the police is searching for her. so now she has to hide and has no one to help her. I think that's the best ending to be honest, she finally has to suffer the consequences of her own actions (sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language!!)
My drama list fix this bug please... for some reason I can't update the drama and the episodes I have watched.
anyway, u really recommend this drama!! I'm loving it so much !!!
I can understand when they need to use it for important things, like for example in "the legend of the female general" they changed with AI an actor face because before the release an actor got caught in a scandal, so they had to change it, in this case I can understand.
But like... not for every little thing 😭😭
But I'm still enjoying it, I love the actors and actresses,love the cgi etc
it felt a bit heavy and at some point I was finding it difficult to finish it, but I was waiting so much for this drama so I wanted to keep watching
sorry I'm late, thank you for your response!! 🫶🫶
THANK YOU SO MUCH 🫶🫶
while it was out I kept on seeing people opinions and I wasn't sure if I should watch it or not, but actually it's one of the first time that I don't agree with the majority of the general ratings, this drama it's really underrated, but I get it, it's not everyone's cup of tea, it's completely fine!!
A really nice watch
Yes she probably will find other people to manipulate but now she has to be more careful since she's wanted from the police/his husband, everyone knows about her past and her horrible actions, so it will be harder for her to survive like this
Also you're the first to agree with me THANK YOU STRANGER ON THE INTERNET 🫶
(sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language 🥲)
She's a victim of child abuse, and because of that she became a villain, constantly trying to get to the top without thinking about other peoples feelings because she doesn't want to suffer again.
I can understand her actions and feel bad for her, but I don't support what she's doing
I see people saying things like "she has every right to do this" or "she's a monster since birth so they did the right thing by abusing her" and... no?
I mean, her becoming a villain it's fine, I get it, but it isn't an excuse to kill/destroy people's lives. while the abuse thing, ...no
yes she was born with a disorder, but it's not her fault+ with her family environment so messed up, of course she's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, these kinds of disorders can worsen with an unstable family/childhood
and SPOILER
the ending of the drama
I think her not dying while the only "friends" she had died is the worst outcome for her.
She survived yes, as she wanted, but now she's all alone, without anyone willing to help her and with her husband that wants to find her and keep on destroying her mentally, like with his ex wife+ the police is searching for her.
so now she has to hide and has no one to help her.
I think that's the best ending to be honest, she finally has to suffer the consequences of her own actions
(sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language!!)