News
Lily Alice • Jan 18, 2026
Article New K-dramas 'No Tail to Tell' and 'Undercover Miss Hong' start off to strong viewership
still have hopes for these 2
3 0
niaoniao • Dec 27, 2025
List (づ ◕‿◕ )づ - 2025 Releases Watched and Ranked
👍
0 0
niaoniao • Jul 28, 2025
List 2025 - All dramas/movies watched
: )
0 0
Replying to Meela • Feb 2, 2025
List Disappointing/Dropped Drama's 2024
the last ep disappointed a lot of people...
the last 6 episodes were downhill, I think
3 0
Replying to SAOMEO146 • Feb 2, 2025
List Disappointing/Dropped Drama's 2024
How come WTPR is on top , I haven't watch last 2-3 epi , did something crazy happened ?, before that it wasn't…
Fell off after episode 6
7 1
Replying to niaoniao • Dec 26, 2024
Article 21 best Korean movies of 2024
The first half of Exhuma was so promising, but somehow turned into some generic creature feature.
Definitely lost the plot.
1 0
Replying to niaoniao • Dec 5, 2024
Article Netflix introduces the new characters joining 'Squid Game Season 2'!
I still don't think we need an S2, but I will definitely still watch... Interested to see what Jo Yu Ri can bring.
I feel the same, but will get if a shot.
0 0
Replying to niaoniao • Dec 3, 2024
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok to reunite in a new K-drama after 9 years!
IU!
Finally back!
1 0
1