News
On Miss Night and Day • May 11, 2026
Title Miss Night and Day
omg I loved this so much! it was such a hilarious watch and definitely recommend! I finished it in 2 days! lol 😂
2 0
Replying to anonymouslyyours • Apr 11, 2026
Title The Red Envelope
There’s a date now. April 24
sweeet!!!!
1 0
On The Red Envelope • Apr 8, 2026
Title The Red Envelope
it will be coming to Netflix in the us but I’m not sure when. I just looked it up and it’s on there but you can only set a reminder. hopefully it will be available soon because I really want to watch this
1 2
On Duang with You • Mar 28, 2026
Title Duang with You
omg…to abruptly end the episode when it was getting so good 😱🫣and now to wait another week for the best part! I did the same thing with khemjira and tortured myself having to wait a week for the next episode lol
6 2
On She Was Pretty • Aug 3, 2025
Title She Was Pretty
omg I loved this show much! every episode was hilarious and such a happy ending!
2 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • May 29, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I loved this show so much! Such a tear-jerker at some points but that ending was spectacular! so glad I watched this show! 🍉🎤
9 0
On Study Group • Mar 12, 2025
Title Study Group
damn. i loved this show! it was hilarous and kept me wanting to watch until the end! I’m hoping they might make a second season.
2 0