Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2025
On Eve • Mar 7, 2025
Title Eve
honestly I had higher expectations from this drama. Didn't like the way ML fell for the FL. Liked the ending though, thought it was realistic
0 0
On Seoul Busters • Mar 7, 2025
this is so lighthearted, loved watching it before going to sleep! wish they made more old school comedies like this, gaus electronics, sound of your heart etc.
6 0
On Stranger • Mar 7, 2025
Title Stranger
I have zero complaints about this series
1 0
On W • Mar 7, 2025
Title W
it was watchable but at some point became just too haotic honestly
0 0
On A Shop for Killers • Mar 7, 2025
God I was so confused during the first two episodes but everything fell in its place and it was GOOD. Can't wait for season 2!
6 0
On The King's Affection • Mar 7, 2025
it's better when you skip romantic dialogues which are so slow and repetitive that they take up like half of the series. Also thought that SML cares way more about her safety
2 0
On Tomorrow • Mar 7, 2025
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
Koo Ryun and Park Joong Gil sorry we couldn't save you
1 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Mar 7, 2025
to me this drama got better and better as it progressed and it's usually the other way around with kdramas. Solid 9/10
8 0
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 7, 2025
Title The Golden Spoon Spoiler
I loved the premise, thought it was quite unique. Unfortunately in second half it became repetitive
in the end it turned out I'm the only one who hadn't used the golden spoon 😂
7 1
Replying to Ganeden • Mar 6, 2025
Title Signal
Kairos, Tunnel, 365: Repeat the Year, Awaken...
thank you! I've read some mixed reviews about Kairos and Tunnel, will surely give them a try now!
0 0
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Mouse
this was a total madhouse and I loved it hahah
even if you guess the killer early on it won't ruin anything because there are like 63727 subllots in this
6 0
On Mouse • Mar 6, 2025
Title Mouse
this was a total madhouse and I loved it hahah
1 1