Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2025
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
So, here's another theory and observation.Did you know that there is an order to the murders? It wasn't random.…
I love this!
1 0
Replying to porkman • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
Yeah, that's always a poorly used device to advance the plot in such shows. Plus it's a little disappointing in…
I was wondering about her parents as well but now I think she might've started looking into it already, since they sometimes have her investigate *behind the scenes* and then mention it later. There was a scene in episode 8 where she goes into male psychiatrist's office and his phone starts buzzing, then it gets cut onto the next scene. I don't think we saw who called him but I'm assuming she did and it will probably be revealed in next eps, maybe that is the case with digging into her parents as well? I hope so because it would be reaaally out of character for her to just ignore that important info
0 0
Replying to MilicaB • May 24, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
Hm... I thought so too until I sat down and recounted. I was upset bc script pushed some buttons in me :) and…
I still enjoy watching this drama but I just thought their actions in episode 11 were simply unintelligent. I get they meant to kill Bibi off at some point for human Kangcheori development but I don't think it was executed well.. He acted more like a possessive human teenager than a wise deity and it just didn't sit well 😭 someone in the comments pointed out that they always and an episode with a cliffhanger (which I like) but it is resolved within seconds in the opening scene of the next episode. These are minor problems with the pacing that I've noticed. But this is a 16 episode kdrama and they tend to have writing issues around eps 9-12 so I guess we're past that now 😅 Judging by the preview I think the next ep is going to be interesting
0 3
Replying to untildawn19 • May 24, 2025
I mean the people can’t even handle 5 ghosts in the show bc they’ll call the non plot driven ghost to be it…
I agree. Maybe this time they had cut it due to budget or episode duration or something? However, they do tend to please the audience since shows are being cancelled left and right due to criticism 😭 I feel that is the reason we don't get many original kdramas anymore
1 0
Replying to Polca15 • May 24, 2025
In plot it says, powerful female ghosts who hold a grudge against the royal family.... But in drama, it's male…
I read the summary in English on another app and it said that the grudge was coming from the female side of the royal family. So far I've assumed they were talking about the Queen Dowager but maybe something was lost in translation 😂 I guess we'll find out next week because I'm curious about the female part too
2 0
Replying to untildawn19 • May 24, 2025
I mean the people can’t even handle 5 ghosts in the show bc they’ll call the non plot driven ghost to be it…
well, it is true that you can't please everyone. I didn't know that, I wish they had kept them 😕 surely there were many people who died unfairly in the palace at that time lol
0 0
Replying to meidreams • May 24, 2025
Reading the summary of the drama I had honestly thought they were going to solve a lot more ghost haunting cases…
yes, the summary made me believe that as well. I thought it would be one ghost per episode/two and the Big Bad ghost as a backround story all the time. I'm curious how they will wrap this up considering we still have 4-5 episodes which is a lot of time
3 0
On The Haunted Palace • May 24, 2025
I wish they'd helped more spirits throughout the series, I feel it would help the dynamics. It's solely focused on 8ft ghost and lately there have been many filler scenes
10 6
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 18, 2025
It seems like it and perhaps the baby was of the royal bloodline?🤔That’s what the blind shaman seemed to…
yes, I love this community! and there is always someone who explains it well.
0 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 17, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
It seems like it and perhaps the baby was of the royal bloodline?🤔That’s what the blind shaman seemed to…
this is why I should binge the series and not watch weekly, I completely forgot about that scene 😂 you're probably right, it has to be the king or someone near him
2 2
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 17, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
It seems like it and perhaps the baby was of the royal bloodline?🤔That’s what the blind shaman seemed to…
don't worry, I was confused as well! the spirit possessed the blind shaman's body and talked to Yun Gab, my subtitles said "I saw you 100 years ago when I was born" - which would imply he indeed was a baby when that happened. But then he said something like "I'm not your enemy, the royal family is" - which implied someone from the royal family is at fault for Imugi NOT ascending? That part really got me confused but I guess we'll find out next week when their conversation continues 😅
1 7
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 17, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
It seems like it and perhaps the baby was of the royal bloodline?🤔That’s what the blind shaman seemed to…
ooh I thought the blind shaman's body was possesed by the eight foot ghost while he was saying that 😲 do you think the baby we saw was the General spirit? my subtitles are sometimes messy
2 16
Replying to meidreams • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
You mean the master the evil shaman was begging in the latest episode? I was also thinking about the nobleman…
yes, him! for a moment I thought I missed something because I wasn't sure if he appeared in previous episodes. Nobleman Choi DOES seem fishy (he has some sort of secret for sure) but as you said there is a cast list and some actors are also listed as "unknown" lol they never reveal full when the drama has just begun airing 😂
1 0
On The Haunted Palace • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
who do you think Elder is? could it be the Choi man from the first episode or maybe someone completely new 👀
0 2
On Hyper Knife • May 4, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
first couple of episodes were good but I'm struggling to get past eps 5-6..
the acting is great and I wouldn't say the plot is messy but something's just not working for me
2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 24, 2025
I'm more into thrillers and saeguks and I watch romcoms as a filler drama usually or when I need a break from all the bloody serial killer stuff 😂 I started this because I love MGY and CHW so I'm probably biased when I say I enjoyed it (if it were some other pairing I may would have dropped it at some point)
I actually enjoyed first half, it was more interesting to me than the second one but it's the case with most kdramas I've seen (it was like that with Business proposal, I binged first 7-8 episodes and then barely finished the rest)
This is a nice lighthearted watch when you need a break from the world, it's not really about character/plot development. I loved the chemistry between main leads, I got butterflies 🦋 but it really wasn't believable either of them were in their thirties lol. Anyways, I believe we've all seen waaay too many kdramas for this to be something groundbreaking 😂 just don't think too much, take it or leave it
3 0
On Save Me • Mar 16, 2025
Title Save Me
I am at episode 8 and this drama is infuriating me beyond words
6 0
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 14, 2025
This drama is lacking developed supporting characters - everything about them seems rushed and not important for…
Initially, when I heard this would have 12 episodes I was content because it meant it wouldn't get draggy around the middle. Now I think we would be better of with at least 14 (in terms of story development)
0 0