Editorials
Replying to Mikhal • Mar 9, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
She changed way too fast and drastically. We should’ve seen a more steady development. It’s very unrealistic
I agree, the first ep was so confusing, left no room for understanding what was going on, but guess thats the genre, everything will eventually be explained
0 0
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 9, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
I NEED MOOOOREE
4 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 7, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
I swear people have no joy left in their body reading these comments, IT WAS SUCH A FUN WATCH, as a webtoon reader and otome game player AND kdrama lover, I freaking loved every second, omfg it was soooo funnnnn AHHHH
14 2
Replying to saeunzzz • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
girl what 😭
we still on ep4, hope they cook it well and dont put too much filler in the episodes 🙂↕️🙂↕️
0 0
Replying to saeunzzz • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
girl what 😭
you’re right, but I mean its a kdrama, they tend to do stupid shit, so far I only like Chungjae 😭
4 3
Replying to wdh • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
whoever killed wooseong... go ahead and kill those other 2 loser members especially jaehee and do raik is so fucking…
girl what 😭
8 5
Replying to nayoichi • Dec 23, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
MOA??
YUUUUUUP 😝
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Dec 22, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
MOA??
SORRY IM LATE, I ammmmmmmm!
1 2
On The Great Flood • Dec 12, 2025
Title The Great Flood
just a few days to watch yay!!
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 12, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
just finished rewatching, shit still gets me sobbing
4 4
On Wall to Wall • Jul 18, 2025
Title Wall to Wall
I just watched this... Im so lost, what was that? I loved it but I feel so lost, so what was exactly the noise? I dont understand...!!
2 0
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • May 6, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
so far so good, WAYYYYY BETTER THAN FIRST SEASON (tho I will always love it cuz of Boo), like everything has improved, the quality, the games complexity, just WOW, made me wish I could play with them
2 0
Replying to Rose • Feb 14, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Your pfp is so cute. i really like soobin 💝
aww hi fellow moa ^^
4 0
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 14, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
WTF THIS IS ACTUALLY SO GOOD
24 2
Replying to moamoa • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
it is tho 😭😭 I've been looking forward to this for ages.
you think so? I mean it's not the best ofc but it's entertaining and funny, I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea and I respect that unless it's a hate comment... anyways fellow moa let's not hate and just stop watching it :))
5 0
On Newtopia • Feb 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Haters been waiting for this to be released just to give low ratings, guys trust me it's not bad at all!!
16 4
On Study Group • Jan 24, 2025
Title Study Group
Gosh, I'm a og fan (webtoon), zerose and Minhyuk stan, this is just a dream fever fr fr, I LOVE IT
1 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 22, 2025
Title A Shop for Killers
yoooo this was such fun watch
4 0
On Dr. Brain • Jan 21, 2025
Title Dr. Brain
rip LSK
6 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jan 19, 2025
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
deffo must watch
2 0
