News
On Class Crush Crisis • Jul 25, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
Please support these boys' new drama on Netflix! It’s their very first project, so official views are super important. If you’re watching on unofficial streaming sites, please refrain from promoting those platforms
8 0
Replying to mystyc1 • Jul 25, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
I randomly came across this on KissKH. I didn't even know this was a thing. Surprisingly entertaining after a…
Please support these boys' new drama on Netflix! It’s their very first project, so official views are super important. If you’re watching on unofficial streaming sites, please refrain from promoting those platforms
6 0
Replying to slone • May 23, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
any release date ?
July 24
0 0
On Kiss Me, Remember? • Dec 18, 2025
Title Kiss Me, Remember?
I remember this series also had Guitar Supakorn participating
4 2