News
On The WONDERfools • May 30, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
it's okay, I mean the 1-4 episode is a bit boring, but they make up for it in the next episode, it's excellent.
4 2
Replying to Seano_O • May 30, 2026
Title Colony
love how smart are zombies, I js love the new ideas, it's a good casting but I don't care if they died maybe because…
I don't care if they died cause they don't use more of the other characters
1 0
On Colony • May 30, 2026
Title Colony
love how smart are zombies, I js love the new ideas, it's a good casting but I don't care if they died maybe because I feel like ji chang wook is underused, it's good if they use more of the other characters
1 1
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • May 30, 2026
Title Salmokji: Whispering Water
maybe if they add the past of Su In boss and if they explain what is the purpose of the old lady and her daughter (?) and it's not that creepy bro wtf it's look like a school film, maybe I love this if there's a past to explain all of this shit
3 0
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • May 29, 2026
Title Salmokji: Whispering Water
ts is bad bro what a waste of time
3 0
