K-Drama
Replying to Toyaa • 4 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
i am pretty sure writers end this drama with open ending
nooooo
1 0
Replying to Huanglin___ • 5 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Guys, this kind of drama is so gripping to watch, but we definitely wouldn't want it happening to us in real life😅
idk why I found it so interesting 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Huanglin___ • 5 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Guys, this kind of drama is so gripping to watch, but we definitely wouldn't want it happening to us in real life😅
Fr 😂 wouldn’t want this IRL but somehow I’m enjoying the drama
0 0
Replying to happyfoodie • 20 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Please can someone help with the character chart
yea i need english version of chart too
0 0
Replying to sunmoonstar • 20 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
why are the subtitles bad ? 😭
Yea specially of ep 7 and 8.
0 2
Replying to FIRE IN ICE • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring
now it's have ended. I want to know if it's happy ending? I am on ep 8
yes its happy ending
3 0
twinty • 29 days ago
Review The Early Spring
Just finished the last episode and have no words to explain how I am feeling but you say it all. Love your review. 💗
2 1
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 24, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
so excited can't wait anymore 😁
1 0
Replying to _Iam_elegant • Jan 25, 2026
Title Live and Love Season 2
It’s on goplay dot su website!
Thank you
1 0
On Live and Love Season 2 • Jan 24, 2026
Title Live and Love Season 2
where I can watch ep 3? Is there any site streaming this show free??
0 2
