Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2025

Friends

Replying to NickB • Nov 21, 2025
I don't rate until I finish the series or if it's so disappointing, I drop it.
that's a nice way to give a honest feedback...
for if find the beginnning episode good i give it a good rating... otherwise i find it its unwatchable i dont give it any rating untill i watch all the episodes even if i have to skip or fast forward.. only then i will give that rating
1 0
On Love and Crown • Nov 20, 2025
such a masterpiece and people are too early too judge the drama... I don't understand why ... if the story doesn't make you feel different emotions then what kind of story it is....i dont belive its 7.7 .. should have been 8.2- 8.6 range...
19 5
Replying to Laura • Nov 18, 2025
agree and it is not big complicated drama anyway
Yup I dont know why people are intersted in intense drama sometime watching a drama is great as well which can get a smile on your face
6 3
On Last Samurai Standing • Nov 13, 2025
the drama was too good.. they should have reeleased all the season i can't wait i thought they will release 6 epsiodes per season untill i checked the website here....
0 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Nov 12, 2025
So my question is what can I skip if I finished 23 cuz I’m losing interest.
Just 1-2 episode because at 24 or 25 and after it becomes very interesting... if you cannot watch just scan though 1 or 2 episodes .. you will find it interesting
3 0
On Fight for Love • Nov 12, 2025
i lost interest in early twenties episodes but for the last 5-6 epiodes it has become very intersting inded
1 6
On Blood River • Oct 25, 2025
Title Blood River
Everything is amazing,, the only thing i didn't like this they linked this the dashing youth , the blood of youth... so the drama becomes a little bit predictable if you have seen other two dramas you get some idea of how the blood river gonna end up....which is the only negative point i can find so far .. maybe for some it might be a good thing...
2 1
Replying to epiphxnyy • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
everyone please don’t forget to use spoiler tags! especially for those who have express package and have access…
it's already available on kisskh
0 0
Replying to arpar • Aug 6, 2025
Only episode 5, 6 is not out till tomorrow. You can either buy episode 5 on the wetv app, or wait till it's uploaded…
THANK YOU
1 1
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 2, 2025
This drama is too good, just be patient. You'll like that I really like both the characters. I really loved the female Lead from the "The Love of Divine Tree" And ML from "Double"
7 0
Replying to baimyonly • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
tomorrow revelation ep 22-32
thank you
0 0
Replying to pamgees • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
Tomorrow, watch the preview from iqiyi.
thank you
1 0
Replying to Bluesunie • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
Not yet as of ep 20. it’s a spoiler
thank you
0 0