Editorials
Replying to thanhpi • Jan 21, 2021
Title Record of Youth
Is it not worth a watch? Have had some clips of it pop up in my feed which had caught my attejti8n
Acting is well done, cinematography is pretty, and the realism is very slice-of-life. All of which are positives, but the story is slow and very draggy at times. The dialogue also felt unnatural and choppy. More than anything, if you're in it for some nice romance, this drama is definitely not the one (the romance was a real big let down)
2 1
Replying to haruny • Jan 19, 2021
Title Run On
I haven't started this drama yet bcus it isn't available in Netflix in my country yet :/ But I was wondering if…
Honestly, the main's relationship is in the top 1% for healthiest kdrama romances so I would definitely recommend! They are open, honest, and communicate really well :)
28 2
On Record of Youth • Jan 12, 2021
Title Record of Youth
I still can't believe I managed to finish this drama..
9 3
On Run On • Jan 11, 2021
Title Run On
I've never been a huge fan of Shin Se Kyung before Run On, but she truly shines in this drama. Really makes me appreciate her acting, because her character 100% immerses me into the story. Genuinely impressed with her
28 1
Replying to cas • Jan 11, 2021
Title Run On
I am getting bored,so....just a random question.. whats the worst drama you ever watched. Mine was the heirs
Going old school: Shin Se Kyung's "When a Man Loves" was an awful, frustrating cluster-f***.
1 7
Replying to chillingindoors • Jan 11, 2021
Title Run On
At the top of my head these are the dramas that come to mind - Missing You, The Heirs, More Than Friends
MISSING YOU. Talk about unbearable. I made it half way but the amount of crying... I hope those actors/actresses stayed hydrated on set haha
0 1
On Run On • Jan 10, 2021
Title Run On
Started on a whim because the reviews looked good and I've already watched the first five episodes today!! Okay, I totally get the hype now. I'll probably be caught up today and then it's the weekly waiting game with you all ㅠㅠ Haven't been in this boat since It's Okay to Not Be Okay..
29 0
Bloom C • Oct 29, 2020
Article Oldie but a Goodie (K-Dramas)
So much nostalgia. I had forgotten how wonderful A Gentleman's Dignity is!! Also King2Hearts.. I've always wanted to rewatch it. Perhaps this is my sign
4 0
On Record of Youth • Oct 17, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Finally the score is dropping. 8.6 -> 8.5 The beginning of the end
3 0
Replying to Kyle • Oct 16, 2020
Title Record of Youth
why i am watching this lol. what a boring drama. great cast tho.
Saaaaame
0 0
On Record of Youth • Oct 3, 2020
Title Record of Youth
I'm still on board but every week by expectations lower and my rating of the show lowers...
7 0
Replying to JesusEnergi • Sep 21, 2020
Title Record of Youth
i did not expect to enjoy this drama but seeing everyone keeps having harsh opinions, especially regarding chemisty…
"some people really have no idea how healthy relationships are made lmao." Thank you for saying everything I've been thinking hahaha
10 2
On Record of Youth • Sep 20, 2020
Title Record of Youth
The pacing is definitely a bit off but so far all the characters have a lot of heart. If they keep developing everyone's stories (perhaps a bit more enthusiastically?) I think this drama could really be something amazing.
3 0
Replying to Myopia • Aug 9, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Where can we buy the story books reference d in the story. Do they sell any merchandise from the drama.i love…
I was wondering the same thing! They could probably make a lot of money officially publishing them
2 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Big sigh as the counter goes back to 5 days.... how we all holding up after this week???
5 1
Replying to ponnu • Aug 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
the biggest plot twist is not the head nurse but the fact that the bratty caretaker is the director's son.. no…
HAH seriously!
3 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
How does every Sunday episode manage to exceed my expectations??? Episode 14!!!!! What a masterpiece!
3 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 26, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
ITS TIME
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 25, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
15 minutes in and I'm screaming. Everyone who hasn't seen the episode yet: Prepare yourselves!!! You all are going to lose your minds!
7 2
Replying to Sapphire • Jul 14, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
They air at 9pm KST and are uploaded on Netflix at 10pm KST
Yes! Mixed up times but you're right
1 0
