News
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 3 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
Ngl I don't like how they're dragging this out atp it's just getting frustrating . Takeuchi and his plot line was the highlight for me . I would be SO down for a season 2 where he's the ML.
12 0
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 10 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
Takeuchi looking mega fine in this episode
19 0
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 10 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
UGHHH IM SO frustrated SUZUKII U dummy he obviously likes YOUUU
3 0
Replying to hualianism • 17 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
This is my fav cute highschool jbl rn after School Trip😭❤️🤏🏻And I love how all the characters, esp…
ME TOO omg and we're getting Season 2 of school trip soon I'm so exciteddd
6 1
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 17 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
I LOVED this episode I love how we got to see Serizawa's POV and aww he's so cute. The ending killed me lmao SUZUKII cmonn ur obviously the one he likes I mean that man literally won't let u go from his grip haha
20 0
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 20 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
Takeuchi is so fine oml ngl I keep getting distracted when watching the episodes sometimes lmao
16 0
