It’s finally weekend and I have the time to write my real thoughts about this season. One thing I absolutely love about this season is how everyone especially the girls stayed true to themselves from arrival, getting to know their current partners and being together with them. I will start with…. 1. Kaiyi (a favorite from the start), we all saw how bubbly, cute and extroverted her personality is and truly I was scared for her (she gave off the same energy as duoduo from past season) but absolutely wanted her to be happy and never get hurt. I’m an introvert myself but I do admire people with her kind of personality. I am more than glad that she find her person and still very much herself up till the finale.
2. Fangfang (a very underrated girl), I love how brave, caring and thoughtful she is. From the introduction dinner that she mentioned that she handles kids due to her job, I absolutely knew she was a sweetheart. I also love how childlike she was throughout her interaction with yuyang, it absolutely means she is completely safe and relaxed when she is with him.
3. Siyi (another favorite): from the very first moment she walked into the color room on a floral dress, she seemed so gentle but I knew that she wasn’t just a shy girl but absolutely had this quiet strength about her…remember she does initiate conversations with people she is interested in, we saw that in yiheng (at first), then Yihang. She might be shy but she is indeed brave, just like how she represents her motto “love makes you gentle and brave”
4. Xiaoyu (she is me as a friend and as a partner). We all know she is brave, a great listener, and an understanding partner. I saw her dynamic with hewen coming from the start maybe because I’m like her, it’s sad but I love how she left the show with her dignity!!
5. Mengmeng, to me Mengmeng was the prettiest and I couldn’t stop looking at her eyes, her dimples..OMG the way she looked, on that orange dress at the first dinner party? Absolutely stunning!!! Mengmeng isn’t just pretty, she is brave, bubbly, very thoughtful and a great person too. Although I watched her cry few times on the show, I love that when she said her last goodbye to house she was still her cheerful and bubbly self.
6. XingXing (our twin flame); i believe we were all a little scared of her arrival because we didn’t want a repetition of S6 but this season absolutely nailed the twin participant, from her hilarious arrival/appearance to her medical condition. XingXing was the first female contestant to use her coins (so braveeee), I would have fallen for her too just like bohan did (the classic hair flick, should have its runway moment too😂)
7. Sha’Yuer (a classic beauty), although she is a bit controversial…Yue’er is absolutely gorgeous (I was wowed by her natural beauty when she cried after her first date with hewen), I love kaiyi and Yue’er friendship obviously and that might also have influenced my likenesses for her. One thing I have to say about Yue’er is that she stayed true to herself, she knew what she wanted (although conflicted most of the times), even on her star gazing date time capsule letter she mentioned that she hopes she makes the correct decision and I believe she really did made the right call.
I’m a firm believer that one absolutely have to be themselves in a relationship. You’re a bubbly, timid, shy, graceful, thoughtful, don’t change that about yourself just to fit into an image the other person wants/wants you to be!! Probably why I value acceptance and safety in friendships/relationships.
It's really over 😮💨😮💨I'm done with shipping couple, mostly the pair I'm rooting for since s2…
No way since S2 no luck?🤣🤣We are total opposite!!!
Please do us a huge favor next season by mentioning your Cp in the beginning of the show so we can atleast stay clear? Just kidding…better luck next year!
It was an exclusive test made only for the show by the professional analyst in the panel so u won't mostly find…
Past seasons I was able to take the test online…that should be S8 (what kind of traveling partner are you test, as that was the theme of S8), I also think I took the test either meant for S5/6/7 really can’t remember (the animal test)
They usually make it online for viewers to partake in the test, hopefully they do the same this year!
I'm kinda happy for xilun it was like a love at first sight for him, but i don't think Yuer is 100 on the same…
For your question if they would last if one keeps giving without receiving the same energy? Realistically they won’t but only them know what they have and having seen the critics and Yue’er who seem to be self-aware, although self-absorbed, may make changes to their dynamic now, that’s if they would still be together to see that happen, best believe in her next relationship she’d do better, she is young (not an excuse, I’m the same age as her!) and there is always room for growth.
I do have agree to disagree when you say Yue’er and hewen are similar, their ego? Yes! but personality not one bit of similarity.
I have been looking everywhere for the relationship test they did in Thailand, the anchor, sun, moon categorized test. If anyone find the test online, please leave a link below this!! 谢谢大家!
This couldn’t leave my head, xilun and sha Yue’er would have been the great love story if not for the triangle and Yue’er indecisiveness. The way they met at the entrance both wearing white to getting together both wearing white, right now they are a CP most person don’t even want to root for!🤦🏾♀️
I understand everyone’s likenesses and pity for hewen (same boat) but xilun would have been more hurt if he wasn’t picked because man did everything he could to win her over, just imagine such efforts not amounting to anything?? This is a satisfactory ending to the this love triangle!
Hewen will be fine, hopefully he doesn’t change himself because he is ever charming! I hope he sees how much people appreciate and are rooting for him!
I’m rooting for all the CPs this season and genuinely like them all.Watching the twins interact with their man…
Wow, this is a new insight in which I totally I agree! When the participants was newly introduced in the beginning, I knew that sisi was more than just a quiet/shy girl, she had this strong personality beneath, a quiet strength I would call it and she immediately became a favorite, then came the twin twist, someone exactly like her but extroverted. She is also very kind (won’t forget her getting confirmation from mengmeng before sending her towards xilun in the blindfold game). Their parents did an amazing job bringing them up and I am not surprised that they are fan favorites and most followed participant.
Also grateful things turned out great for both twins on the show, that’s if you compare the result to the past twins (I did worry for them in the beginning!)
Last year the prof made good remarks on the popular couple but in the end they didn't end up together hence the…
I dropped last season midway and when I watched I skipped most of panelist season, I wonder why?🤔 Last season in a way made me question why exactly do I enjoy dating show? Couldn’t handle the emotions and miss-matches!!
Yeah I can understand you, but they are being careful is also understandable, because they got huge backlash in…
Yes, I wrote this with S7 in mind. I won’t ever forget the short female producer’s biased commentary throughout the show and I would say the backlash was warranted, although it got a bit too much reaction from netizens, hence ruining a lot of things for the preceding seasons.
The show is no longer the same but I do still enjoy it especially this season!!
Is it just me that finds this absolutely hilarious, the psychology prof or something that is part of the panel/host says absolutely nothing but ambiguous analysis of the participants. I mean she is there as a panelist to analyze the behavior and choices of these participants.
Well, I can say the panelist are super careful this season to avoid being dragged for being biased. It makes it so boring to watch them, host interactions is also one of the reasons I enjoy watching dating shows, I don’t watch them for entertainment (although I do now because I get easily attached or moved) but to understand people’s behavior and choices when it comes to dating/relationships.
oh, she really had me a bit surprised when she mentioned past seasons but since I’m not really invested in k-dating shows I figured out I must have missed it anyway.
Yes l am watching Love against time. It isn’t drama filled, just a bit well, at least so far. Mmm it has little…
Normally, I don’t ship couples towards the beginning cos I have had my fair share of heartbreak doing so when I started watching dating shows few years ago. Thank you for taking the time to respond, this is enough information to start the show now.
While I wait on HS9 remaining episodes, is anyone here currently watching the ongoing terminal illness k-dating show titled love against time? I don’t want to visit the mdl page to avoid spoilers, so I want to ask: is it drama filled or normal fluffy romance? I don’t think I can handle heart ache for sick people trying to find love. I just need a nudge if I should watch it or not.
(Inserts hewen)
One thing I absolutely love about this season is how everyone especially the girls stayed true to themselves from arrival, getting to know their current partners and being together with them.
I will start with….
1. Kaiyi (a favorite from the start), we all saw how bubbly, cute and extroverted her personality is and truly I was scared for her (she gave off the same energy as duoduo from past season) but absolutely wanted her to be happy and never get hurt. I’m an introvert myself but I do admire people with her kind of personality. I am more than glad that she find her person and still very much herself up till the finale.
2. Fangfang (a very underrated girl), I love how brave, caring and thoughtful she is. From the introduction dinner that she mentioned that she handles kids due to her job, I absolutely knew she was a sweetheart. I also love how childlike she was throughout her interaction with yuyang, it absolutely means she is completely safe and relaxed when she is with him.
3. Siyi (another favorite): from the very first moment she walked into the color room on a floral dress, she seemed so gentle but I knew that she wasn’t just a shy girl but absolutely had this quiet strength about her…remember she does initiate conversations with people she is interested in, we saw that in yiheng (at first), then Yihang. She might be shy but she is indeed brave, just like how she represents her motto “love makes you gentle and brave”
4. Xiaoyu (she is me as a friend and as a partner). We all know she is brave, a great listener, and an understanding partner. I saw her dynamic with hewen coming from the start maybe because I’m like her, it’s sad but I love how she left the show with her dignity!!
5. Mengmeng, to me Mengmeng was the prettiest and I couldn’t stop looking at her eyes, her dimples..OMG the way she looked, on that orange dress at the first dinner party? Absolutely stunning!!! Mengmeng isn’t just pretty, she is brave, bubbly, very thoughtful and a great person too. Although I watched her cry few times on the show, I love that when she said her last goodbye to house she was still her cheerful and bubbly self.
6. XingXing (our twin flame); i believe we were all a little scared of her arrival because we didn’t want a repetition of S6 but this season absolutely nailed the twin participant, from her hilarious arrival/appearance to her medical condition. XingXing was the first female contestant to use her coins (so braveeee), I would have fallen for her too just like bohan did (the classic hair flick, should have its runway moment too😂)
7. Sha’Yuer (a classic beauty), although she is a bit controversial…Yue’er is absolutely gorgeous (I was wowed by her natural beauty when she cried after her first date with hewen), I love kaiyi and Yue’er friendship obviously and that might also have influenced my likenesses for her. One thing I have to say about Yue’er is that she stayed true to herself, she knew what she wanted (although conflicted most of the times), even on her star gazing date time capsule letter she mentioned that she hopes she makes the correct decision and I believe she really did made the right call.
I’m a firm believer that one absolutely have to be themselves in a relationship. You’re a bubbly, timid, shy, graceful, thoughtful, don’t change that about yourself just to fit into an image the other person wants/wants you to be!! Probably why I value acceptance and safety in friendships/relationships.
Glad someone sees them the same way I do!
Please do us a huge favor next season by mentioning your Cp in the beginning of the show so we can atleast stay clear? Just kidding…better luck next year!
They usually make it online for viewers to partake in the test, hopefully they do the same this year!
I do have agree to disagree when you say Yue’er and hewen are similar, their ego? Yes! but personality not one bit of similarity.
If anyone find the test online, please leave a link below this!! 谢谢大家!
This couldn’t leave my head, xilun and sha Yue’er would have been the great love story if not for the triangle and Yue’er indecisiveness. The way they met at the entrance both wearing white to getting together both wearing white, right now they are a CP most person don’t even want to root for!🤦🏾♀️
I understand everyone’s likenesses and pity for hewen (same boat) but xilun would have been more hurt if he wasn’t picked because man did everything he could to win her over, just imagine such efforts not amounting to anything??
This is a satisfactory ending to the this love triangle!
Hewen will be fine, hopefully he doesn’t change himself because he is ever charming! I hope he sees how much people appreciate and are rooting for him!
Also grateful things turned out great for both twins on the show, that’s if you compare the result to the past twins (I did worry for them in the beginning!)
The show is no longer the same but I do still enjoy it especially this season!!
Well, I can say the panelist are super careful this season to avoid being dragged for being biased. It makes it so boring to watch them, host interactions is also one of the reasons I enjoy watching dating shows, I don’t watch them for entertainment (although I do now because I get easily attached or moved) but to understand people’s behavior and choices when it comes to dating/relationships.
Thank you for taking the time to clarify!🥹