I don’t know about the ICW selling out right away. Maybe they sold out in the end, but I saw a fair bit available and I’m pretty sure I checked in the middle of the day at random. Only one that I didn’t see tickets for was Hudson Williams. But then again, I was only doing some light browsing. Still, I know how hard it usually is to get tickets. Also, the movie was second runner-up (third place).
they have been doing this since the casting news, saying she looks like his aunt or mother 😒 and too ugly for…
Yep, I knew it was two years older so their age gap is pretty indiscernible. People are doing too much. It’s funny too because I just browsed SKJ’s dramas and it seems like his romantic interests are always somewhat older, so I don’t get this discourse. Being a woman in such a looks-driven industry/society seems exhausting.
they have been doing this since the casting news, saying she looks like his aunt or mother 😒 and too ugly for…
This is insane to hear because I actually think she’s beautiful. She has a pretty unique looking face (in a good way). Also, SKJ is grown man, so I don’t know where that’s coming from. They look the same age.
i just started but wanna know if after 5ep there's a settled couple already ?
IMO, not really. There is one that seems to be ahead of the others but I’m still not fully convinced. Though, there’s another potential couple on the rise that I’m hoping will work out.
I know it's not probably meant to read as such but it makes him/them sound kinda insufferable, especially cause…
Their interaction was in passing at the end of the video and was less than a minute long. Seems like he was just talking about what taking the train was like, and they also seemed to discussed driving techniques for the show lol. This article is typical clickbait.
So IU asked him if he was noticed and he said no. What is the issue...? Lol I don't understand the language (had to rely on CC), but I clicked the video and the interaction was so brief and at the end of the video. The train looked pretty empty too. I'd like to believe that most celebrities prefer not to be noticed all the time, to be honest.
I like him, he is good actor and all, though I am bothered that he avoided military service - he could have alternative…
Epilepsy doesn’t just affect people on a physical scale. A lot of people with the condition have cognitive issues as well that may affect them. Maybe that would’ve impacted him working in social services. The military chose to exempt him. Unless something comes out later, this level of skepticism is not warranted. Epilepsy is an awful condition and goes beyond people just convulsing on the floor, as the media often depicts. It is a lifelong condition that has a lot of limitations. Please do your research because these comments are teetering on ableism. You could become epileptic before you even know it, and I’m sure you’d appreciate the same level of grace.
I’ve not finished ep 9 yet but I’m sure Korea changed their age system to the international one a couple yrs…
I'm sure it's still culturally ingrained. It might not be official anymore, but it'll probably still being used outside of more formal contexts. Culturally I use lbs. and feet/inches for weight/height, but my medical information is documented with kgs. and centimetres. I think it's the same idea.
I think it's important to remember that this is a dating show about older women and younger men, there is going…
Thank you! I would not be interested in dating any of them given the age gap, but this show's literal purpose is about older women dating younger men. They signed up for this, so there was always a chance it would turn out this way. Some people online are genuinely getting offended, which makes no sense to me.
I tried adding it, but I have not received any follow up or anything.
lol same! I'm itching to see what others are thinking, so much so that it was my first time adding a title. I tried again just now posting it from desktop. Hopefully it's finally added!
Fingers crossed that this is one of those instances where I find out that it airs on Disney+, only to realize that's only the case outside of North America. Hopefully it'll end up on Viki/Kocowa.
Simple, kinda fun but also hella boring. I'd give it a 6.5–7/10. I'm trying to give C-dramas another shot, but…
I recently watched The Day of Becoming You and thought that it was fairly solid. I didn’t feel like I was dragging my feet watching it. Obviously there were some silly aspects but it was still nice. I too have struggled with watching C-dramas these days.
I listen to a bunch of stuff. I too like old school music. I have a tendency to switch up, but I've listened most consistently to artists like Lianne La Havas and Jessie Ware over the past decade. The UK's commercial music scene still seems decent (from an outsider's perspective). Even then, I have better ongoing spins of albums that precede the 2010s.
I listen to a bunch of genres but I’m not a big K-pop fan. I know JB (Jay B) from that group as well. I know them for the reasons too though: I saw them on YT lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZjqCsR0B8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnbtU-oQvJk