Celebrity
On When I Meet the Moon • Jul 7, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
PLEASE just give us something already! I have already ended up in a lot of places just to cope 😆
5 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jul 4, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
How is everyone doing? I'm just sitting here... waiting for any announcement about WIMTM so that I can watch her again 🤣☠️
21 1
Replying to ath • Jul 2, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
MY QUEEN IS SO EMPLOYED OMG LOVEE HER SM
Her upcoming works are literally my daily motivation right now 🫠
17 0
Replying to salolo • Jun 28, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Oh God help, I’ve yearned for this lady’s appearance already. It’s been quiet on social media also since…
Yessss! Her looks in WIMTM, 100% my type! Fits her voice and character so much too. I am sure once WIMTM comes out, it will be my most rewatched drama of hers 🫠
14 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 28, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Happy 100k to our favorite gorgeous actress!! I miss watching youuu! Good thing I have MDL to let it all out 🤣
29 1
On When I Meet the Moon • Jun 26, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
The amount of times I rewatch the trailer for this drama is unhealthy 😅 I cannot wait to watch Lu Yuxiao again!
22 2
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 26, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Let's gooooo 100k flowers soon! This beautiful woman absolutely deserves it!
21 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 25, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
LYX had a live-streaming on Weibo this afternoon. I reckoned she was at Margate Main Sands beach, Kent, as I’ve…
How do you guys get notifs of her live stream? I didnt see any on Weibo 🥲
7 1
Replying to Xvity • Jun 23, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Tbh, I’ve lost appetite and patience to watch many Asian dramas when Lu Yuxiao was not the main lead and dropped…
Sameeee she's literally perfect for me. Her looks, voice, and acting! I love everything lol so now I'm having a hard time watching other actresses because I keep comparing them to her 💀
16 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 23, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Wish me luck guys, I will try to move on from her now and watch a different actress 😆 Can't wait for WIMTM!
9 1
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 19, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Halp, still cannot get over her. I've probably rewatched her best scenes for God knows how many times now 🫠 Who else can I watch if I'm such a big fan of her? 😅
26 0
On When I Meet the Moon • Jun 18, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
Lu Yuxiao! Looking forward to watching you again 🤩
25 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jun 17, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Lu YuXiao finally passed 90k flowers yay it’s what she deserves 🥹😭 onward to 100k 😎🔥🌸✨
I'm so happy that she's slowly starting to explode! In my eyes she's one of, if not the most beautiful chinese actress, she just looks so naturally beautiful. Her voice is so cute too, and of course her acting!
22 1
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 15, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I really want her to have more dramas, but I also want her to have time to rest. 🥲
22 0
Replying to xingxing • Jun 8, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
omg yes she's such a talented actress.
Help, I still cannot get over her. Gave some flowers for the first time. 😆 WIMTM WHENNNN
8 1
Replying to xingxing • Jun 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
omg yes she's such a talented actress.
I feel so bad for her whenever she cries!
11 3
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Bruh I just finished all of her dramas and I feel so empty 🥲
36 5