Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: bankrupt but still watching dramas😭
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2025

Friends

Imaginary Heart

bankrupt but still watching dramas😭
Replying to Clemence • 6 days ago
Let me guess: he’ll fall in love with her, and then she’ll tell him she’s a woman or he’ll fall for her…
I still can't move on from coffee prince and here I'm again standing next to a cross-dress drama 😭
4 3
Replying to KangMaru • 6 days ago
so he fell for him not knowing he is she ? sounds gay as f , not a fan of gayness, so i'mma drop it. too bad tho…
Coffee prince's trauma again like gong yoo was suffering but still accepted the truth! Gonna be the most *GAYEST STRAIGHT DRAMA*
6 1
On Go Go Squid! • 14 days ago
Title Go Go Squid!
today I completed this drama!! it was such a wild ride 😭😭 I loved each second of it 😭😭😭 already missing them so muchhhhhh...worth it ofc
1 0
On Go Go Squid! • 15 days ago
Title Go Go Squid!
okay okay!! I came here to tell everyone that I'm liking this drama so far!!! even though no one cares about mah opinion😾
1 0
On Go Go Squid! • 17 days ago
Title Go Go Squid!
holy shytt idk the reason why I kept this on plan to watch!? it's so great ! I'm hooked with this one💗🫶🏻
1 0
Replying to Random person • Sep 5, 2026
watching dramas is the REAL addiction lol once you start it you cant back out
fr!
4 0
Replying to 19Stars • Sep 5, 2026
if this gives any kind of BL vibe AT ALL, I'm on board ...
have you watched coffee prince? it's so cool
4 1
On Love in Disguise • Sep 3, 2026
Wherever there is cross-dressing,I'm in!! The description is crazy but I have examsss😭😭😭 How can I control myself from watching dramas
9 6
On Coffee Prince • Aug 29, 2026
I felt so worth it watching this..I loved it so farr!! After a long time I got so hooked to a drama 😭 Will miss them so hard 🥀💗...A masterpiece truly
4 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 25, 2026
okayyy!! so this was really a hidden gem😭 I loved it so farrrr...I was a sucker of romance but this series hooked me like anything that I didn't craved for romantic scenes instead for fighting scenes and I got it fr! There was real chemistry between the leads!!!
5 0
Replying to Kejer512 • May 4, 2026
For all the haters- this was an excellent program. A 10 for me. The actors weren’t stiff with predisposed behaviors.…
heyy..so you finished it right? Please answer these...😭
Chemistry between the leads?
Romance/Kiss scenes are good?
1 1
Replying to Yu Yu • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love as Bait
I read on Weibo that this is an adaptation of the Korean drama Extraordinary You.
But this is fantasy and historical
1 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 31, 2026
Wohhh! This is turning more and more interesting!! I jumped upon it after watching When demon brings the destiny..Arthur chen is suiting my eyes fr😩❤️‍🔥
8 0
Replying to tamilkrishna • Mar 28, 2026
Title Immortality
After pursuit of Jade's episode got leaked. I'm kneeling and praying to every god out there "please leak this…
Wow😂
0 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Mar 25, 2026
Is there very much romance then? If they aren't together much? I haven't started watching yet, but thinking about…
yepp!! this is so good to watch..the ending was really nice like they showed their afterlife 😫💝
1 0