News
On Khemjira • Aug 30, 2025
Title Khemjira
just completed episode 4 😭😭now waiting for next Saturday so I can watch next episode 😁 so addictive drama ❤️😭😭TYSM director you select perfect person for role , evrything is perfect 💓😭😭 farewell with mom scene I cried alot ,what if in real we got opportunity I will spend time with my mom 😭😭😭also I love khem's bestfriends 😭and also master's two splits servant I didn't remember name but two childrens 🫡🫡👏👏 they are doing fabulous acting and smile wowww 😭😭💓💓
5 0
On What a Good Girl • Aug 29, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
i can't believe I randomly watch this drama and now I obsessed with leads ands ML brother and sis in law wowww and Fl bf and ML bf perfect casting, storyline costome,hair make-up chemstry evrything is perfect I spent 2 hrs to find real drama name then find n I watch whole drama I completed at 3:30 am 😭😭❤️❤️I hope we got another series with them lots of love 😘10/10
0 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jul 26, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
i didn't watch s2 after Willy Power found but it's time to watch I hope kimkanta is safe 🥺🥺🥺
1 1