Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Elsa3 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
Can anyone say is it a happy or sad ending ?
happy ending
1 3
Replying to FannyThornton • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
The text messages not getting subbed on kisskh is a little frustrating, I’m wondering if they are on Viki or…
They are on viki
4 0
On Sweetest Rebellion • Jul 14, 2026
Love in the red dust is coming in august and there are rumors that The Lament of Autumn will come in September but what about this drama??
2 1
Replying to RedPhoenix • Jul 13, 2026
Omg..wasn't the female lead used to play a child / teenager character in a few dramas not long ago? How old was…
i think she was 17 when she was filming this drama
5 0
Replying to v4runavv1 • Jul 13, 2026
i dont see a good plot yet, its quite plain, personally thats what i feel, however the acting is phenomenal and…
I personally am liking KTPH but this drama is also good but the plot if very common
2 1
Replying to Love movies • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Viki doesn't have ep 15 and 16 up yet. Where else can I watch these?
the episodes will come out in 25 mins
2 1
Replying to mulang • Jan 11, 2026
does this get better? I just finished ep 2 and nothing much happens. I am more into plot heavy, tension filled…
If you like more plot heavy drama then you can also watch Hou Minghao's current airing drama named 'Glory'
1 0