Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2025

Friends

On Dive into You • 5 days ago
I am enjoying it .
But I always feel like in every timeline the killer or stalker wants to kill woo jae not Hana like in sec timeline he stabs him first then stabs him multiple times it looks like he always wanted to kill him he just happens to be around Hana at that time because if he wants to kill Hana after one stab he would turns towards Hana and try to kill her..
And according to haru he looks like a judo player so I still think may be stalker and killer are two diff people..or may be same but his targets was always woo jae ..
9 5
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 20 days ago
I enjoyed the first season and I really really enjoyed the second season too.
Yoo seung as a villain he was amazing he totally nailed it...last scene when he confessed everything he was too good expression dialogue everything was on point 👏👌last scene of ep 13 I got goosebumps the reveal was brilliant..
Mr Choi and jin insoo relationship was so heartwarming thank God Mr Choi didn't die and stayed healthy ...
Cases were not too heavy not to dull I liked all the cases but magician one was my favourite
And people keep saying detectives are dumb no they are not it just how it is detectives want to do so much but they had to hold back on all of things because of all the rules and regulations they have to answer about every single thing..
Team dynamic was so good
And Jo hyera and jin insoo their bonding was so so good
from start to end the way they supported each other was so nice
And last scene definitely hinted towards the possible s3 and if it was their intention I will wait ..
And the main theme of the drama was flex X cop and they always do that part so well..
Jin insoo and his flex were the most entertaining part of the show ...
Thank you to all the cast and crew members for their hard work..
Maybe we will get to see you soon.
8.7/10.. 👍❤️
7 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 27 days ago
Such an amazingggg drama ..
And end was so so satisfying
They wrap it up pretty nicely..
For me everything was 10/10.
Ending was not rushed and oo myyy taseong the greenest flag husband everyone did such a wonderful job
I wish they make season 2 with the same cast...
6 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 9, 2026
It was cliche, childish,funny and romantic and beautiful this drama has everything..
They made me so happy they were so so cute... Because of them life seemed less stressful it was such comforting drama..
Yes everything was predictable but I still enjoyed it alot..
Sometimes you need these kinds of dramas were you just feel comfort and nothing else..
I don't know why people were expecting some kind of a rocket science from this drama it was just a silly comforting rom com and they did so well...
I will miss them
Thank you for making this drama
10/10👌❤️❤️
5 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Sep 1, 2026
If you want to enjoy this drama it's better to stay away from this comment section and even more better to stay away from social media like Insta too..
I have deleted twitter because of all this cdrama kdrama discussion and now and I rarely come here I just open this website just to check the list of airing and soon to be airing dramas ...
5 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Sep 1, 2026
Despite of the age difference and minor talks i still watched it.
Story was well written better than a lot of high budget and more famous cast dramas ..
Plot twist was good action scenes are good too.. chemistry was their but you constantly have to remind yourself that fl is a minor which is not a good feeling ...
After a all long time i watched a cdrama and I completed it because of the story..
13 1
On Knight Flower • Sep 1, 2026
Such an amazing drama.
Plot was written and well executed
Performances are sooo good..
Everything was well balanced..
9/10..
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 31, 2026
They make me soo happy...
Life seems so light after watching them...
Whenever they write " thank you for watching"at the end of the drama in return I always say " thank you for making it"
These type of light hearted dramas are the reason that sometime life feels less stressful..
10 2
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 28, 2026
He just bought that whole heritage club wow..but that's what his character is.. he is charming but innocent I am enjoying this season so much..
And ooo my so many famous actors in ep 7...
12 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 17, 2026
Such a good drama
The ending was so satisfying everything they wrap it up nicely
Time slip was done right loved it.
Found family trope never goes wrong..
And ooo jisung never disappoints like he an amazing actor.. he always picks solid scripts..
This drama has so many funny,emotional, heartwarming scenes ..
It's 8.9/10 for me .

PS: if you are watching it just for romance this drama is definitely not for you...
So I hope people rate it accordingly to the main theme..
5 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 16, 2026
How can you make him cry like that he was such a sunshine hia face lit up everytime he see yeori..now he is crying grandma she is protecting him what his heart can't take all of this and something happens to him what will you do then..
I still don't find it boring first half was all about ghost stories and second half was about yeori being the CEO of Reina her character is a heiress a ceo of a hotel so obviously they show the business aspect also she is trying to protect herself her hotel her parent memories..
She was already on the edge and with grandma saying all of this obviously she would suggest the breakup..
8 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 13, 2026
A good rom- com I liked it.
They handled the amnesia thing so well like it was not annoying at all and all the thongs that ml tells her when she lost her memory was not something everything was true and that's very nice.
It was slow in the middle but not boring second half was amazing
And the main thing they hid the plot twist so well like it was revealed when they wanted it their were some hints but they given it almost before the reveal.
And perfect ending perfect happy ending so for me it was 8.8/10.

And people have problem with 16 episodes they are too long then 12 episodes are too short for them then 8 episodes are not enough so I don't know what people want now ..
11 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 12, 2026
For me this season was also 10/10
It's said three main people died but that's what makes a story little believable because not everyone survives all the time
I am totally satisfied with the last episodes ooo that headshot was bang on even jinman was stunned
This season was all about who will end who first..
So I don't think so storyline was weak..
From list up,Jian to listen up ,uncle
Story , action ,acting everything was 10/10 for me..
👍👌❤️
10 2
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 11, 2026
Episode 4 was hilarious like so so funny the whole scene after the accident I laughed a lot.. 🤣🤣🤣
Darum really knows how to embarrass herself
in front of hagi.. for him she really is a walking
disaster
They are so so cute together..
And I think she really like chan as a fan and I
actually love it how she correct herself like
" Get your mind out of the gutter"
When she was entering chans house.

After watching these type of dramas life seems bearable and light...
❤️❤️
13 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 10, 2026
This drama is so so good like you know jisung never disappoints he is such an amazing actor..
This drama has everything nothing feels forced ..
No boring episode and that's not a fake family at all they more real than the real families..
Episode 10 is just brilliant 10/10
7 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 29, 2026
I loved the women domination in this Season...ep 3 and 4 very good .
All actions are so fast I mean everything is happening so fast...
Sad for that boy but I knew he was not going to survive specially after all that happy moments...I was like o boy your time is up..
7 1
On The Apartment Job • Jul 28, 2026
That villain psycho
I want to confirm one thing
All the pine trees their are bodies buried under them?
That scene gave me chills like he is a diff kind of psycho...
5 3
On Notes from the Last Row • Jun 28, 2026
Such a good and interesting drama.
A drama that made you think are always best...
Every episode was amazing and full of suspense..
Acting was so on point..
And these type of dramas are not for everyone so I hope people who like this genra will watch it..
8.9/10..
6 0