News
Replying to 1259 • Mar 6, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Please be good 🥹
yes my expectations are really high. I hope they don't ruin it
3 1
Replying to baifan • Feb 25, 2026
Article Lee Jong Suk and Lee Jun Hyuk confirm new dramas set in the same universe
Whatever,I read the novel and manhwa,there wouldn't have anyone better than leejongsuk on the adaptation.i am…
I hope they cast IU as fl
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 25, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Fuck, that would be incredible — especially since the two of them are dating in real life.
yes, but in that case budget will be very high also Ig IU will take break from dramas and focus more on music and come back after a few years
1 0
Replying to Kdrama fan smile • Feb 25, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
The chemistry is gonna be so natural 😆
exactly my point.
2 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Feb 23, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
I know I'm not being realistic here, but plz consider IU as the female lead
6 4
On Sold Out on You • Feb 7, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Since it is airing in the same week as Perfect Crown, it will face a lot of competition
1 1
Replying to sali • Feb 6, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
WLGYT was released from March 7 to March 28, with four new episodes every week. This format clearly gave it an…
WLGYT is a masterpiece and was very well received. I don't think CTLBT will be able to surpass WLGYT total views ever. People watched CTLBT because it was highly anticipated but overall reviews are mixed. On the other hand WLGYT got all positive reviews so more people will watch it and views will keep on increasing.
2 1