Celebrity
Replying to Vince • Sep 15, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Somebody call an exorcist , Iβm pretty sure Tom already possessed by a whole army of demons!
πππ
0 0
On Esther Yu • Sep 15, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Why everyone hating her ?? Someone explain
1 17
Replying to Rafale • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
It's only been a few days since the premiere, but the amount of attention on this drama is wild. π
So many people,…
Yaa you are right bro π
π
2 0
Replying to Klio • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
It's the same actor, why would you think it's BL π₯΄
πππ€£
1 0
Replying to Oppai Dono • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
The poster really needs to be changed. I skipped this drama at first because I thought it was a BL drama.
They are same actor ππ
3 0
Replying to Professional Movie Analy • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I donβt understand ! is this a gay drama or what Him asking a follow man to be friends with him just doesnβt…
Oh so if you have any male friend it's means you are gay ?? lol what a logic ππ
3 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Wtf ! 7.8 ??? Why everyone is hating the journey of legend lol
4 0
Replying to Emily123456 • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Haha what we could expect from someone who rates almost all CY dramas with 1 star.. π
You are basically a hater
0 0
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Then just drop simple
Then get out of here π
0 0
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Which one should I watch first this or legend of female general???
π
π
1 0
Replying to _opparisu • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Probably the best ending I've seen in a while.
Which one should I watch first this or legend of female general???
1 4
Replying to Into_cdrama • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I cant believe it even reached this number i thought lower but this is still good
Which one should I watch first this or legend of female general???
1 1
Replying to PoojaBansal • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Though it reached 8.5, it deserved much more. Idk what people disliked in this drama, for me it was 10 on 10.…
Which one I watch first this or legend of female general??? Please tell me
1 3
Replying to h.a • Sep 11, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
just finished the first episodes released ,i was really excited because of the trailer and synopsis but it is…
Then just drop simple
3 2
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 11, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Without romance any problem??
But cheng yi always choose sad ending π₯²π
1 0
Replying to CheLLe Cheii • Sep 11, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
no romance?
Without romance any problem??
0 8
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 9, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Your pfp drama name ??
Is it worth watching??
0 1
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 9, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Ost links ??
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Ying Yuan • Sep 9, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Ost links ??
I am not asking you why are you barking here dumbass
1 0
Replying to moonlight sonata • Sep 9, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
You know the drama is really close when they release the OST lineup! So excited!
Your pfp drama name ??
0 4
