K-Drama
On Wang Xuan • Sep 25, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
I really love Wang Xuan ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧 ...He is very cute and best at male leads in every dramas I have ever watched...I always stay stunned for his dramas and once out it drives me crazy...I gave my heart to his dramas as a passionate audience and a deep admirer of him ...once again love you Wang Xuan from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰😎😎😎❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Don't know when would I get the chance to meet you once in my life 🥺🥺🥺...I pray to God for your health and fortune 🙏🏻😌🌹
1 0
Replying to hanasimpson • Aug 29, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
he have weibo, xiaohongshu and douyin
thanks
0 0
On Tang Zi Gao Bai Wen • Aug 19, 2025
Title Tang Zi Gao Bai Wen
Drama name in English please
1 1
On Wang Xuan • Aug 16, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
What is his official social media account??? Does he use instagram and have any official account???
0 2
Replying to Fire_Sky • Aug 14, 2025
Title Wu Fu Wei Jun Sheng
Unverified translations I have seen online list it as "No More For Your Life."
Thanks 👍🏻
1 1
On Wang Xuan • Aug 5, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
Great fan of him!!! Wang Xuan is really genius !!!😍❤️🔥🙈
1 0
On Wu Fu Wei Jun Sheng • Aug 5, 2025
Title Wu Fu Wei Jun Sheng
drama name in English please
0 3