News
Replying to Emma • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Killer Next Door
Edit: Finished it! There's a fun blooper reel at the end that, dare I say, is more entertaining than the actual…
Dailymotion
1 1
Replying to WorkiyaeTigabu • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Killer Next Door
I really want to see this drama but i couldn't download bilibili since it doesn't work in my country is their…
It's on Dailymotion ^^
2 0
On The Killer Next Door • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Killer Next Door
OMG BL!!!! Where whereeee
2 0
Replying to Yourdartmouthdiva • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Thanks and fond farewell to the series that has become the benchmark for all future BLs for me. Bravo!
Farewell to the actors too. Too painful to see them in the acting industry they deserve so much better. I wish them the best luck irl. My heart just broke more especially coz I'm fan of the story and the first series Counter strike with Wang Qing and Feng Jian Yu...I was hoping that this remake will erase a bit the bitter taste they left us but...no...
1 0
Replying to Chaseleecastle • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
What a climax.. they ended it with a sweet slap instead of a kiss.
My heart is aching so much for them. . .
1 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Buhuhuhu where's the goodbye kiss CC and WSW >
1 0
