Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2025
Replying to Eva • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
where are you watching this guys?
dailymotion
2 0
Replying to Juliana • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Screaming, Crying, Throwing Up
Hahaha xD
1 0
Replying to Juliana • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Screaming, Crying, Throwing Up
ur comments killed xD
2 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
oh no what am I going to do with my life now buhuhuhuhuuuu 5 days its tooooooo much TT--TT
2 3
Replying to Aki • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
hahaha I think he's not that bad. 6th prince hiding something why does Zi Ang get mad at him saying u hate the…
and he'll hate him for killing his brother? Mmm maybe
1 0
Replying to Trish • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
and yes their sexual chemistry is pure fire and through the roofif they have a wedding scene just imagine how…
Amen xD
2 0
Replying to Bai Hehuai Lover • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love
manifesting that the crown prince dies in one of today's episodes 🙏
hahaha I think he's not that bad. 6th prince hiding something why does Zi Ang get mad at him saying u hate the one who loves u and u love the one who hates u?
1 3
Replying to kacee_ottis • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
OMFG is that a tongue i see in that last kissing scene (EP 6) Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG OMG
xD Noticed it too
2 0
Replying to scrap god • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Duan Zi'ang will show us the true definition of I'D LET THE WORLD BURN FOR YOU😭🙏🏻 He conquered kingdoms…
reallyyyyyyyy???!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to Mashu___ • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
can someone tell me the reason for low rating I'm planning to watch this
ep 6 is a bomb alrd in dailymotion
1 0
Replying to Me_Maeve • Aug 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
😭😭 I feel like waiting for this series every week is messing with my daily life and normal routine honestly
saaaame buhuhuhuhuhu TT-TT
2 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I feel empty now...another torturing week to wait...anyone to cry with?
10 2
Replying to Aki • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
it's not completely same with the novel so not sure they'll have same ending , plus we saw that they got married..
hehe u're welcome ^^
0 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
it's not completely same with the novel so not sure they'll have same ending , plus we saw that they got married..
go check the promotional pictures it'll make u happy ^^
0 2
Replying to Mandy Smith • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Hi for those that have read the book please could you give a spoiler for the ending. I don’t want to watch if…
it's not completely same with the novel so not sure they'll have same ending , plus we saw that they got married..
0 4
Replying to MareAzurre • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
It is a Chinese production registered in Singapore. Probably has some investment from there, but this is the way…
amen
0 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Aug 29, 2025
Now I'm all sad and shit, I shouldn't have watched this at work, lol.
LOL
2 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Aug 29, 2025
Glad that I managed to get the novel and read the story, especially the ending. The ending is a really happy ending…
peut être qu'il l'a épousée pour la protéger elle et son bébé dont le père est un étranger.
0 0