Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2025
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I know Huo Ying has the recipe for the cure for poisoning from the Crown Prince. I know the chances are slim to…
I think I have a theory. The doctor will go see his friend in the dungeon and he'll tell him about Zi Ang's condition and how desperate is Shu Hai and that's when he'll give him the recipe to cure the poison.
2 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I know Huo Ying has the recipe for the cure for poisoning from the Crown Prince. I know the chances are slim to…
Oh I see thank u. The question is will he give it to him. He killed his lover late emperor tho....
1 2
On Kill to Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I'll start tomorow's episode by the end if it's a sad ending I won't ever watch a chinese BL again ><
4 2
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Guyssss I saw a theory on X and I have teeny tiny bit of hope for HE now🤩https://x.com/kellss_babee/status/1964924159311720510?s=46I…
qwq I hope it so bad
1 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I know Huo Ying has the recipe for the cure for poisoning from the Crown Prince. I know the chances are slim to…
They took same poison ?
1 4
Replying to Eluvia • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
I'll still call it a happy ending if Zi Ang is dying slowly but they get married and there is no ending death…
no it's a heart breaking end, but they'll give us something like we all gonna die someday let's just enjoy the present moment...fk this poetic dramatic end >< sorry for cussing
3 0
Replying to dewa • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
Guys the episode 12 teaser has me real scared 😭Maybe Huo Ying's poison cure can come into play and save Duan…
i hope they cut the part where he says "if the meds won't work" before saying he won't live much
2 0
Replying to dewa • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Guys the episode 12 teaser has me real scared 😭Maybe Huo Ying's poison cure can come into play and save Duan…
miracle doctor
1 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
if it's not the ban that breaks our hearts it's the directors and writers . I should stop watching dramas. too much pain in the world alrd don't wanna face more...
5 0
Replying to gardeniabread • Sep 7, 2025
Second FL is a concubine. In modern term, mistress. She’s ranked 4th because it’s her rank in royal palace,…
only ppl familiar with korean culture will know that ^^
1 0
Replying to gardeniabread • Sep 7, 2025
Second FL is a concubine. In modern term, mistress. She’s ranked 4th because it’s her rank in royal palace,…
plus consort wears different clothing and head ornaments
1 2
Replying to Jewels16 • Sep 7, 2025
Man Porchay had a glow up even his voice is sexier 🤭🫣
He becoming more and more handsome too xD
1 0
Replying to dank_by • Sep 7, 2025
Pun, I believed in you! I trusted you! How could you do this to me? 😭😂 it better be a misunderstanding because…
Gao Tu TT_TT can't read ur comment I'm stuck with Gao bunny face...
0 0
Replying to Tin • Sep 7, 2025
Deduct 85% salary of whoever choreographed those fighting scene it's unbearable😒
I agree
1 0
Replying to SsJay • Sep 7, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Tomorrow is not last. Tuesday is last.
ahhhh thank u ><
1 0
Replying to VixenByNight72 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I'm thinking that Huo Ying will somehow attempt to revenge his beloved Shu Qian's murder by taking out Duan, but…
u just broken my heart...thanks to u I won't be able to sleep tonight ...but knowing these dramas I believe u're somehow right...
1 0
Replying to Lynx • Sep 7, 2025
Title Kill to Love
The actors themselves said that the budget was low because they couldn't hire enough actors and they were only…
GOSH if this has been made with low budget !!!!! it's a masterpiece they're amazingly genius.
4 0