News
Replying to eunflvrs • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
there’s no extra episode
I see thank u
2 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
guys is it confirmed that we have an extra episode in few days?
1 2
Replying to Aki • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
how to invest in them ? can we make that possible all together ?
Thank u so much
0 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
how to invest in them ? can we make that possible all together ?
Yes pls <3 thank u in advance
0 2
Replying to Aki • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
how to invest in them ? can we make that possible all together ?
yes please, these young actors and the whole team deserve the best. Really standing ovation for them. Best actors of the year.
0 4
Replying to p______t • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
I know that ache. Kill to Love didn’t just give us a story. It gave us a wound wrapped in silk and longing.…
it's not as it was said bittersweet it's just bitter. I've been sighing the whole episode and i'm sure i'll be sighing for 40days + we don't want to live this again in a modern version. We should let them rest in peace
3 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
oh no.....fait chier....
2 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
omg reallyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
BUHUHUHHUHHU I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyy
3 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
There is a extra episode 13 omg I just knew 12 episodes was a little too short. I just knew it had to be an extra…
omg reallyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
3 2
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Rating 9.7/10 omg ><
2 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
DAM° it's like watching the world cup of soccer. My heart's gonna break
1 0
Replying to Nargisa • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
since ep 12 is already out , I won't be here today see you tomorrow guys ( I ain't going to watch it now , will…
alrd?
1 1
Replying to Honeymoon • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Where did you find out?
Now we know who to cuss if we have a sad ending ( jk)
2 0
Replying to star • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
in a live the main actors said that they would like to make a modern version of kill to love but they have no…
how to invest in them ? can we make that possible all together ?
1 6
Replying to MareAzurre • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Friend this is the translated verssionhttps://x.com/yunton37496913/status/1965075327836962886
Thank uuuu. I think they meant one is running away the other one dying and the minus is us after the series end qwq
2 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I want them to be like this forever >< <3 Even if I don't understand what they're saying it makes me smile. https://x.com/lianhualouve/status/1965053964438933909?t=hzvplX1H5RNBVa_13s_T_w&s=19
2 2
Replying to Aki • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
ok I won't watch it then qwq
can I cry saying noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? TT-TT
2 0
Replying to SsJay • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
The actors were on live and said this. 🥹https://x.com/naayizhan/status/1965055788692693327?s=46
ok I won't watch it then qwq
2 2
Replying to SsJay • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Ziang is dying and Shuhe wants to die. There will be no long lasting happiness for them in this lifetime hopefully…
wait wait wait the cups they exchange in their edding could it be poison >
2 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Sep 8, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I dont believe we will be so lucky to have another masterpiece like this one, so dont worry 😭
yes , I agree with u.
2 0
