News
Replying to Cong Minh • Sep 7, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Zi Ang: I took down a whole kingdom, because my boyfriend didn't reply to my texts.
psycho but we love it we must be all under stockholm syndrome xD
2 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Sep 7, 2025
Title Kill to Love
the fact that he literally burned the world for him lol he is so obsessed this drama is sooooo good, it deserves…
yessss
1 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 6, 2025
Title Kill to Love
dailymotion
np ^^
0 0
Replying to twenty3prem • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
as of ep 5:for a drama thats supposedly abt the political turmoil in the set period and the resistance associated…
Feelling the same
0 1
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Tbh I'm not impatient to watch today's episode, the story isn't convincing me. Let's say I'm only watching it to see that Mile and Apo are doing well...
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 6, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
sooo gud, been a while since I last enjoyed a kdrama
5 0
Replying to yizhan split soul • Sep 6, 2025
Title ABO Desire
And the cycle repeats it's self
yes, even if I alrd know what will happen next week I remain so impatient to watch the next episode
3 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 6, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I feel like repeating myself every week... we need two episodes per week for god"s sake..
16 2
Replying to Markiepooh • Sep 6, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Is there a better site with good subtitle bcoz the utube one sucks
dailymotion
1 2
Replying to NLE • Sep 6, 2025
Title Kill to Love
If you don’t have GagaOOLala, go subscribe to their YouTube channel. And if you don’t want to pay… well,…
Thank u \^^
1 0
Replying to NLE • Sep 6, 2025
Title Kill to Love
If you don’t have GagaOOLala, go subscribe to their YouTube channel. And if you don’t want to pay… well,…
didn't find it yet in their yt channel.
1 2
On Kill to Love • Sep 6, 2025
Title Kill to Love
where to watch it I don't have gagaolala
1 6
Replying to Tuabuela • Sep 5, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
im shipping prince with everybody
no can't see him with prince xD
1 0
Replying to ThatWheatFlour • Sep 5, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Yesss- he's so cute with the 'khorap'
yeshh
2 0
On Memoir of Rati • Sep 5, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
it was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shoooooooooooooooort buhuhuhuhuhu
4 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Sep 5, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Anyone shipping the prince with Jet ? :3
10 5
Replying to LueurArcane • Sep 5, 2025
Title ABO Desire
If I could make a calendar , everyday would be saturday 😣
i agree
3 0
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Sep 5, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
so it's more complicated story than I thought, poor Na Haejoon...
15 0
Replying to Private Notebook • Sep 4, 2025
Title ABO Desire
“Don't worry Mr. Sheng. I survived only to pursue you.” And you're telling me he's not a green flag? Please.😭
he meant stalk, pursue ,chase ,eliminate all exes ,r*pe, impregnate and finally putting him in wedding cage. Hua ur sins are big but ur smile is more efficient than the Neuralyzer in MIB You a legend xD and we love it..
1 0
Replying to nama2sama • Sep 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
A leaked message of a group chat of huangxing's school mates and calling him cross dresser and bullying him ,…
Can't see the video qwq
0 1
