News
Replying to This is my Bworld • Sep 21, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I can't be the only one 😭
yes ^^ thank u
1 0
Replying to This is my Bworld • Sep 21, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I can't be the only one 😭
dunno it was too fast too short I'm just wondering what happened why that happened how can that happen I'm confused even after watching the series twice. It's just how I feel and it's only my feelings...
0 2
Replying to This is my Bworld • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I can't be the only one 😭
you're feeling the same right?
0 4
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
eh beh this was like I don't know...really dunno
2 6
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 20, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Now I'm hungry...
11 0
Replying to Laura • Sep 20, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Why don't you look for another drama if this one is not your style instead of hating this one??😂
um I'm the same. ^^
2 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
poor Gao Tu his heart will stop few times before he and Lele will be saved and without SWL around will be the…
QWQ but dunno how they'll show all this in the series but no worries everything will be ok for them
2 0
Replying to Laura • Sep 20, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Why don't you look for another drama if this one is not your style instead of hating this one??😂
ohhh didn't know that :o didn't actually know we can check other ppl's rating qwq then this person doesn't like the series
4 2
Replying to Laura • Sep 20, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Why don't you look for another drama if this one is not your style instead of hating this one??😂
I think it was just humour and he/she actually likes it
3 4
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
Of course I loved episode 13. I liked the back stories. What do you mean Hua Yong has been in love with Sheng…
poor Gao Tu his heart will stop few times before he and Lele will be saved and without SWL around will be the worst qwq
2 2
Replying to playwithfire • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
yesss
ohh I see thank u
1 0
Replying to playwithfire • Sep 19, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
yesss
:o why only 8 episodes ? It's too short I'm confused
1 2
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 19, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
wait what tomorrow last episode?
1 4
Replying to Mandate • Sep 19, 2025
Title Mandate
Replying to deleted comment
hank u so muchhhh
1 0
On Mandate • Sep 19, 2025
Title Mandate
where to find ep3?
0 8
Replying to Aki • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
no I think it's because Jimmy is going to Switzerland to finish his studies so he's quiting acting that's why…
ohh thank u <3
1 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
no I think it's because Jimmy is going to Switzerland to finish his studies so he's quiting acting that's why…
Oh really?? But he was talking about when my magic prophecy started airing. I'm confused
0 8
Replying to Queen • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Someone here wrote a review " I can see why this is their last BL series together, time to put this paring…
no I think it's because Jimmy is going to Switzerland to finish his studies so he's quiting acting that's why that person said it was their last series together. I saw sea crying when they announced that Jimmy was going abroad.
2 14
Replying to mig • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
now I have to wait another week ??😭
unbearable
6 1
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
clapping hands.. that was good
3 0
