News
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Anyone here?! I badly needed to watch all the series in "Mystic Nine" but I don't know where to start 😭 huhu please help, send me a guide 😭
1 1
Replying to Sunnybel • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
✨️Love K-Dramas? Come join our group! Get fresh recommendations, fun debates, and a cozy space to share your…
I'm in! please approve my request 🫶🏻
1 1
On The East Palace • Jul 20, 2026
Title The East Palace
nah I need season 2!!! 💔😭
2 0
On Cheng Yi • May 17, 2026
Person Cheng Yi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 💚🎂🥳🎉🎊🎈🎁🍰🎵 CHENG YI!!!
3 0
On Incantation • May 13, 2026
Title Incantation
The movie is good, but I got a headache while watching it, maybe because of the camera. It's not too scary.
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 26, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
FL learns a couple of lessons in encounter with ML, but he removes her memory, so means she learns nothing, hence…
HAHAHAHA
2 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 18, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
💀💔😭
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Apr 18, 2026
Title Sword and Beloved
Cheng Yi never fail to break our hearts 💀💔😭
2 0
Replying to christogram • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Is it worth watching?+ Is the ending happy?
Yup! it's still ongoing
3 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I'll been watching so many cdramas, but Yan Ke is the most annoying villain in my list 😤
5 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
"Fangs Of Fortune" 🤝🏼 "Veil Of Shadows" every episode of guest roles story, have a sad ending. 💀💔😭
7 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 11, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Yan Ke is sooooooo annoyinggggg!!!
6 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
whole episode 19 makes you cry 💔😭
5 2
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 4, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Episode 22 😭
1 1
On Wu Han • Apr 2, 2026
Person Wu Han
How old is he?
3 1
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 24, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
See I'm right, he's Suho 💀 but I think the real killer is the childhood friend?
2 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Monday to Friday 1 episode 💀😭 Saturday I'm gonna watch all the ep, while waiting to the 1 ep every day, I'm gonna finished my finding cdramas "The Princess's Gambit" ep 31 "How Dare You!?" ep 12 "The Demon Hunter's Romance" ep 24 "Unveil: Jadewind" ep 9
9 0
On Immortality • Jan 18, 2026
Title Immortality
the comments are so funny HAHAHAH
4 0
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 15, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
💔😭
4 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Nov 13, 2025
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
FINALLY!!! 🫶🏻
3 0
