this is one of those dramas where u should not fall for the Mdl reviews.. lol even though its one of my fav dramas.. but calling it a masterpiece would be a stretch ..
I get what you mean, but companies intentionally brand idols as a romanticized product to make fans obsessed.…
I was talking abt real life situation tho.. not the drama " product".. that's dehumanizing I guess Calling a real person a “romanticized product” looks ok only in theory and this is what people use it to dodge moral responsibility...
Idk if the bf/ gf thingy is still going on or not.. I think older groups used to push more the gf/bf agenda to the fans. The younger groups don't really do it .. and its more of a company thing.. also if companies cared abt their idols.. they won't let them get mobbed and stalked by their fans
but In no world when dealing with real human beings can it be “rational” to say they shouldn’t be allowed to date, I’m sorry. Even from a business perspective the Para social relationships the industry thrives on, CAN STILL EXIST with people being allowed to date etc.. once again, no thought process that dehumanizes a person and denies them basic human rights, should be argued as rational..
yes companies want us to have these emotional connections with them, and emotional connections are fine but there are boundaries.. but you really have to check yourself if you’re genuinely upset that someone you don’t even know beyond a fan–celebrity relationship is going to have a family.
Exactly! I am not into Kpop. But I have actors I love. I really get happy when they announce dating/marriage.…
IKR… at the end of the day, they’re Known strangers to us. Whatever we see is carefully curated.. its very rare to see something unscripted .. even I feel happy when someone I admire shares that they are going to a start a new phase of their life (marriage)
𝐈𝐃𝐂 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐲..BUT fans who get genuinely…
I have a younger cousin who stans BTS and is obsessed with Jimin to the point where she acts like her world would literally end the day he gets a girlfriend. That’s unhealthy, FFS.
I stan a lot of groups.. but I’ve never once thought of any idol romantically. I admire their talent, love their goofiness, their motivation talks, their hard work.. I support them as artists and humans... and that's why I want them to do Good in life and also lead a good beautiful and lovely personal life ..
𝐈𝐃𝐂 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐲..BUT fans who get genuinely sad after hearing their fav celeb is dating, Y'all are sick in ur head No one in this world can explain to me why a fan would feel sad after hearing dating news..
Why would someone’s personal relationship affect you emotionally ?? CELEBS AND IDOLS ARE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT YOUR FANTASY TOOLS.
they are doing their work.. love their work ... Admire them. ( I'm not saying loving them is wrong.. but loving them in that way or romantically is def wrong ) also fanservice is a part of idol culture
There are too many coincidences. Ra Ik just happens to be the boy who once sang for her and gave her hope, and…
Tbh her having a past connection with him works better for me.
Otherwise it’d be kinda weird to see a devoted fan doing that much for an idol... IK abt idol culture and how much fans love them ( not romantically) but at the end of the day the idol is pretty much of a stranger ..most of the stuff shown to fans are scripted.. Putting that level of trust in a stranger feels way more unrealistic for a 30 yr old lady
if they had to show just a fan doing so much.. they’d need way more build-up and explanation. A lot more nuance, and a lot of boundaries, and gradual trust. Without that, it just wouldn’t work..
So FL does all the heavy lifting such as standing up for him against everyone in the world and the SFL just comes…
Atp the FL is just his attorney and the SFL is prolly the ex or something like that, so it’s normal he’s emotionally closer to her. The leads haven’t even had enough time together...
even though its one of my fav dramas.. but calling it a masterpiece would be a stretch ..
My points are clearly written in my comments , go and read'em .. also where's the insult ?
btw dude, that's a long ass Plant to watch list 😭😭
" product".. that's dehumanizing I guess
Calling a real person a “romanticized product” looks ok only in theory and this is what people use it to dodge moral responsibility...
Idk if the bf/ gf thingy is still going on or not.. I think older groups used to push more the gf/bf agenda to the fans. The younger groups don't really do it .. and its more of a company thing.. also if companies cared abt their idols.. they won't let them get mobbed and stalked by their fans
but In no world when dealing with real human beings can it be “rational” to say they shouldn’t be allowed to date, I’m sorry. Even from a business perspective the Para social relationships the industry thrives on, CAN STILL EXIST with people being allowed to date etc.. once again, no thought process that dehumanizes a person and denies them basic human rights, should be argued as rational..
yes companies want us to have these emotional connections with them, and emotional connections are fine but there are boundaries.. but you really have to check yourself if you’re genuinely upset that someone you don’t even know beyond a fan–celebrity relationship is going to have a family.
🇮🇫 🇾🇴🇺 🇨🇦🇳 🇴🇳🇱🇾 🇧🇪 🇦 🇫🇦🇳 🇴🇫 🇦🇳 🇦🇷🇹🇮🇸🇹 🇸🇮🇲🇵🇱🇾 🇧🇪🇨🇦🇺🇸🇪 🇾🇴🇺 🇱🇮🇰🇪 🇹🇴 🇫🇦🇳🇹🇦🇸🇮🇿🇪 🇩🇦🇹🇮🇳🇬 🇹🇭🇪🇲 🇹🇭🇪🇳 🇾🇴🇺'🇷🇪 🇳🇴🇹 🇦 🇫🇦🇳...PERIOD
even I feel happy when someone I admire shares that they are going to a start a new phase of their life (marriage)
the scene where she was crying.. he also gave her some compact cassette typa stuff I guess
I stan a lot of groups.. but I’ve never once thought of any idol romantically. I admire their talent, love their goofiness, their motivation talks, their hard work.. I support them as artists and humans... and that's why I want them to do Good in life and also lead a good beautiful and lovely personal life ..
No one in this world can explain to me why a fan would feel sad after hearing dating news..
Why would someone’s personal relationship affect you emotionally ?? CELEBS AND IDOLS ARE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT YOUR FANTASY TOOLS.
they are doing their work.. love their work ... Admire them. ( I'm not saying loving them is wrong.. but loving them in that way or romantically is def wrong ) also fanservice is a part of idol culture
Otherwise it’d be kinda weird to see a devoted fan doing that much for an idol... IK abt idol culture and how much fans love them ( not romantically) but at the end of the day the idol is pretty much of a stranger ..most of the stuff shown to fans are scripted.. Putting that level of trust in a stranger feels way more unrealistic for a 30 yr old lady
if they had to show just a fan doing so much.. they’d need way more build-up and explanation. A lot more nuance, and a lot of boundaries, and gradual trust. Without that, it just wouldn’t work..