Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: germany
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 21, 2025
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jun 13, 2026
is it odd that I think the show would be far more interesting if we saw more of the 2nd and 3rd couple.. I find…
tbh I don't find their stories interesting at all, especially of the middle brother
13 0
On Double Helix • Jun 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WHISPERING YOUR BROTHERS NAME IN BED AFTER RIDING YOUR MAN????? WTF
11 0
Replying to livingdiva • Jun 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
The story would have been entirely different if Xiao Cheng had chosen Lu Feng in the very beginning. Well then,…
thats what I keep thinking, I don't think like feng would have turned out like that if Chen didn't leave him for that woman
1 0
Replying to Nickton • Jun 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
i envy yi chen fucking too much bro really found diamond wish I could also have a man like lu feng purely devoted…
I hate that I agree, because at the back fo my mind I keep thinking that the only reason he turned out like that is his abusive family and how Xiao chen left him. I hate and love him at the same time it's literally such a guilty pleasure....
3 1
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Jun 13, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
Was that Krit's ex at the end?!
Yess, seems like he's behind every thing
0 0
On Lost to You • Jun 13, 2026
Title Lost to You
I gaslighted myself throughout the whole show that he doesn't have an illness but not that they brought it up again I am broken
2 0
Replying to arabianlove1988 • Jun 13, 2026
This show deserves a much higher rating , it’s waaay better than GMMTV/DOMUNDI "overhyped cheesy series"
it's got every possible element you could think of
1 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Jun 13, 2026
Was that Krit's ex at the end?!
nah it was Ice, the one who kidnapped wayu and escaped
0 2
Replying to riri • Jun 13, 2026
i haven't caught up w/ the eps since one of krit's coworker saw the cctv. im scaaaredd, how's the next eps?
DONT WATCH!!! WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO NOT GET HEART BROKEN
0 0
Replying to SANNNN • Jun 13, 2026
it's not that deep
those who want to watch can watch it and if you dont then there's no need to bad
talk a show this much..... if you're not watching anyway then why bother?
0 1
Replying to SANNNN • Jun 13, 2026
it's not that deep
nah, I mean it's just a show, why go that deep into it to the point of literally hating?
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Jun 10, 2026
Dropping after nine minutes of the first episode.Pure, fluff and garbage.If you like misty, fluffy, puffy, magical…
it's not that deep
5 5