News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 12 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 9 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
Replying to AMY • Oct 12, 2025 Title Fated Hearts I start laughing ๐ Like seriously, you betrayed your own brother for his enemy who was trying to kill, how shitty can you be. She is the person I hate most in this drama, Mrs adventure๐ 1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 12, 2025 Title Fated Hearts Whenever that Don't Cry Don't Cry OST plays โฎโ (โ โฏโ _โ โฐโ )โ โญ How do I keep loving this comment๐ 1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 12, 2025 Title Fated Hearts Whenever that Don't Cry Don't Cry OST plays โฎโ (โ โฏโ _โ โฐโ )โ โญ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ it kills me๐๐๐ 2 0
She is the person I hate most in this drama, Mrs adventure๐