Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States Of America
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2025

Friends

On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 20, 2025
I am loving this drama for so far for three reasons:
1. It’s funny - the friendship between FL and her Joseon buddy is a fabulous girl version of a bromance
2. I am learning a bunch about food science and also Korean history. Best to watch with Google translate open for the footnotes.
3. Divine closeups of Lee Chae-Min’s very kissable lips while he experiences repeated food-gasms 😏🔥
4 0
Replying to ghigomic • Dec 3, 2025
Person Ki Hyun Woo
Is he the actor in Romantic Island? Short drama?
He is also in Love Strike and Save Me With Latte Kiss (which is REALLY hot 😍)
3 0
Replying to stam • Nov 12, 2025
Review Dynamite Kiss
why would you rate the drama when there is only one episode out? you could've just commented
Whoms to say … people are complicated creatures 😏
0 3
On Crazy Love • Nov 9, 2025
Title Crazy Love
This was really hard to watch at first but I knew it had potential. After 4 episodes with no sexual tension I googled when the romance kicks in and skipped to episode 9. By episode 11 it was fantastic. Even if you only skip to scenes with the two leads it is worth it.
1 1