K-Drama
On The Time of Fever • 13 days ago
Title The Time of Fever
OMG! Why do I keep watching Korean movies when they are just designed to hurt you!!?? 😩🤦🏻♀️🫠
0 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • 22 days ago
Title Knot
Maybe Phatsa has early bond hotel trauma 🤣Otherwise, what the hell was that reaction? I keep feeling like they’re…
OMG, I forgot about theo weird reaction to the hotel 😂😂. This last episode was unhinged
1 0
Replying to LIV • 22 days ago
Title Knot
I really dont know what to say. I skipped every stupid, unnecessary dialogue about nothing, every cringe scene,…
What the literal hell was with those bodyguards?! At this point they are a quadruple 🤦🏻♀️😂
0 0
On Knot • 22 days ago
Title Knot
Yeaterday I would have given this show a 10. After whatever the F$&k episode 12 was with the body guards that wouldn’t give them any privacy and the 13 unfinished storylines I am gonna have to say 8.5. That was WILD. Was the budget cut?! It gave me When the Phone Rings vibes 🤦🏻♀️😂
2 1
Replying to IniBini • Aug 22, 2026
Person Leo Pang
Am I the only who thinks that He kinda looks like that one BTS member? I'm sorry idk the bts member name &…
Sometimes he sort of resembles Jungkook, that’s the only one who comes close I think.
3 2
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jul 20, 2026
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Stayed good all the way to the end of episode 12 - didn’t lose momentum at all, which is rare 😍
1 0
On Notes from the Last Row • Jul 11, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
Absolutely riveting!! I’m glad it was only 6 episodes because I couldn’t take any more lol
13 0
Replying to chaimaafm • Jun 3, 2026
Title Gyeongseong Creature
what is it about?? Is it scary
I don’t like scary shows at all and I didn’t find it scary. It’s about a romance between an important man around the time of Japanese occupation of Korea and a female mercenary who is hired to help him find someone’s mistress. This leads them to uncover a secret government lab running genetic experiments - where they get trapped - and a whole bunch of stuff happens 😂. The thing that makes it so good is the chemistry between ML and FL and the excellent side characters. The plot is also so well written.
0 0
On Sold Out on You • Jun 2, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Absokufavulous for 10 episodes and then dragged through 11 and 12. Still worth finishing though.
3 0
On Still Shining • Apr 4, 2026
Title Still Shining Spoiler
This drama was such bullshit - and I loved every excruciating minute of it ❤️😭
3 1
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 7, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
I don’t know what deal Ji Soo made with the devil to land this drama, but she is the luckiest girl on Earth and I am 💯 thankful that I get to follow with her on this incredibly hot journey 😍🔥🤤🤗😁
10 2
On Pavane • Feb 22, 2026
Title Pavane
All I can say is why do Korean movies always have to hurt us?! 😭😭😭😭
3 1
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Feb 15, 2026
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
SO GOOD!!! Finally a Korean movie that is well written, super romantic and doesn’t end in tragedy ❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Feb 10, 2026
Review Affinity
ty! dicapriocheers.jpg
And just when I thought it couldn’t get any weirder, I get to episode 35 and WTF 😂😂
2 0
On Even if This Love Disappears Tonight • Feb 6, 2026
Title Even if This Love Disappears Tonight
Ugly cried. Like the kind where your throat hurts and all your past pain comes welling up. Good luck 😭😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Feb 3, 2026
Review Affinity
ty! dicapriocheers.jpg
I am now on episode 19 and I think this might be the best Cdrama ever made 😂😂😂
3 0
monstersnroses • Feb 2, 2026
Review Affinity
OMG, I am 💯 sold on this review ALONE! Okay… this review and a series of dumbfoundingly spicy clips I have seen on Instagram. Adding it to the cue at once - the producers should give you a cut, because I am pretty sure you have earned it 😂. *insert meme of Leonardo DiCaprio giving you the Wolf of Walstreet slow-clap*
3 3
On Gyeongseong Creature • Jan 24, 2026
Title Gyeongseong Creature
And now in episode 10 I am watching Korean Armageddon 😭😭😭 Seriuously, IT’S SO GOOD!!!!
1 2
On Gyeongseong Creature • Jan 24, 2026
Title Gyeongseong Creature
This is literally in the top five best dramas I have ever seen. Romantic, hilarious, clever, and right about episode 8 I realized I was watching the Korean version of Die Hard. Seriously, Park Seo Joon is at his finest in this one.
3 1
On Surely Tomorrow • Jan 18, 2026
Title Surely Tomorrow
OMG, this drama is SO GOOD! Sobbed through the last two episodes in the best way ❤️❤️❤️
2 0