Editorials
On The East Palace • Jul 24, 2026
Title The East Palace Spoiler
As soon as I watched the trailer i knew im going to be seated for this mind-blowing series 😭 and here im sitting bcoz I can't get over it 😭
1 0
On Recipe for Love • Jul 20, 2026
Title Recipe for Love
Here after watching the last ep of Recipe for love. Each character portrayed a story in this series which touched my hearts 🥰 . The ending was perfect. Ending the series with their wedding was cherry on top . My weekend healing drama which I was watching from 5 months has ended now 😭 i still remember after watching ep1 my heart fluttered . Thankyou Recipe for love for giving a realistic show of people,love, pain , frieds, family, neighbours. The cast was amazing
8 1
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jun 16, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
AHHHH.....i can't believe it ended 😭😭 my fav series. My Mondays will be so dry without them 😭. I still remember when I started this series the intro was so good knew it ,it will be worth watching, the last ep was a emotional rollercoaster, kang songjae and ganglim friends, thankyou so much for giving us such series which will remain in our hearts 🥰 Thankyou so much The Legend of the kitchen soldier 🫡😭🫂❤️🩹
3 1
On Knock Off • Mar 6, 2026
Title Knock Off
I was looking forward forward for this series since it was announced but they delayed it for a year and now they announced it that it will release in 2026 and now again they said it's not releasing 😭😭😭😭 i don't know when I'll get see you knock off . 😞 I hope they release it PLEASE PLEASE 😭
11 1
Replying to zzv • Nov 21, 2025
Title Heroes Next Door
ONLY 10 EPS??? I NEED MOREEHABVSGwell i hope the story is good until the last ep then😞☝️
SAME 😭 10 isn't enough
3 0
Replying to Kolio • Nov 21, 2025
Title Heroes Next Door
How’s the drama? Is is good? Not sure if I should watch this
You should give it a try ☺️ loving the eps already 😍
2 0
Replying to dewtee • Nov 21, 2025
Title Heroes Next Door
where can i watch this drama?
On daily motion ,sites(kiss asian , dramacool,asian drama tv) , hitv(app).
1 0