Atp, leave Waner alone and let Ch and Tyler do whatever they wanna do 😭
Also, I feel kinda bad for Elio, ngl. And idk why, but I really want Joel and Waner to do some activity together. I know I sound crazy 😭 but I genuinely feel like there’s some chemistry between them. Like, just give me ONE activity with the two of them together so I can either finally give up on this ship or confirm that the chemistry I’m sensing is actually there 😭
guess what i think Tyler and CH should choose eachother and leave Waner cuz i feel Waner needs someone who is…
Frrrrr.. exactly my thoughts.. its better if ch and tyler get together( partner up ) and leave waner 😭.. the worst part is they r not even interviewing waner.. like they r dng with tyler and ch.. and it feels like tyler is taking this show as a dating show 😂uk wht i mean ( no offense) , also actually i felt there was a lil chem btwn joel and waner in starting eps but now they have not much interaction now..but idk y but even them sitting together in ep 7 made me feel like they do have that natural chemistry and that potential as a couple .. ugh idk anymore.. bye 😭 but one thing.. need justice for our baby waner..
After watching today's ep its feels story is roaming mostly around ch waner and tyler Others also have the potential…
Waner? It’s mostly about Tyler and Ch anyway. Waner’s screen time is even less than Joel’s in Ep 4😭
And I agree, I just want them to leave Waner out of that whole love triangle or whatever it is. I don’t want Ch to keep choosing Waner, giving him hope, only to ditch him in the end and choose Tyler. 😭
Maybe third knows how nine got to the top 🙂 , maybe they wete good before till he knew about his true colors..…
Yeahhhhhh i did watchhh ittt.. and ughhh naive wan is making me go crazyyyy hope he realises that nine is not how he thinks he is.. that he is a veryyy awful person .. and wan and third chemistry isss soooo 🫠
Ahhhhh so wan completely leaves the industry ??? To protect third ?? And nine doesnt get the downfall we all are waiting for ?? If soo i dont want them to follow the novel 😭 hope they changes the plot a lil
In DMDF show where the bl actors choose their long term partners, one of the actor in that show is thomas.. he only chose one person throufh out the show just like how ch and waner r dng so far..
He doesn't love his ex anymore. But since he didn't fully remember, he doesn't understand why the ex betrayed…
He doesnt want him to remember or doesnt let him go.. fine if he doesnt wanna let him.. since he is not letting him go cant he atleast be sweet to him.. he is keep on hurting him in the name of love 🙏
Im watching ep 3 again and the dinner scene with the mom got me thinking….. if they went to school together,…
Maybe third knows how nine got to the top 🙂 , maybe they wete good before till he knew about his true colors.. that might be his reason to hate him. And abt y he didnt explain things to his mom might be because his mom is not the type to care about his feelings ig ( uk how those evil moms r right only thinking abt how their son's bring them name or atleast not making them look bad in front of others..) so he might have gave up explaining things to ppl.. idk just my guesses..
Haha nine sleeping his way to the top (ig thats the scenario)?
But i heard his evil tactics will fail almost immediately through out the series according to the novel. But idk , lets see wht happens.. the only thing which is making me go crazy is we have to wait for a whole decade to watch nxt ep
Also, I feel kinda bad for Elio, ngl. And idk why, but I really want Joel and Waner to do some activity together. I know I sound crazy 😭 but I genuinely feel like there’s some chemistry between them. Like, just give me ONE activity with the two of them together so I can either finally give up on this ship or confirm that the chemistry I’m sensing is actually there 😭
And I agree, I just want them to leave Waner out of that whole love triangle or whatever it is. I don’t want Ch to keep choosing Waner, giving him hope, only to ditch him in the end and choose Tyler. 😭