But i feel like we'll get what we truly need in the series cuz they r not quite following the novel as it is.. there seems to be many changes so far... so im kindaaa excited hehe
Wow i love how you explained whole ep 5 soo well , i wishh i could explain thingsss clearly just like how u did…
Omgggg rightttt, I thought I was the only one who felt that way 😭 Apparently both songs have a really similar sample/loop, drum pattern, BPM, and overall energy, so that’s probably why they sound sooo similar.
When I first heard the Mr. Fanboy OST at the start of the series, I literally thought for a second, “Wait… is this BAD by ATEEZ?” 😭 But it’s actually not bad at all once you stop comparing the two 😅
Renji is chaotic but he’s chaotic neutral. .He is an observer and likes holding all the cards. hes having fun…
The only thing I have to say is: Renji vs. Nine. Renjiiii is sooo much better, idc if he’s being a brat. Him trying to make Wan realize that Nine isn’t who he thinks he is is honestly the best thing ever, so I’m fully on Renji’s side.
And let’s be honest, who doesn’t love drama? We all do. But Renji isn’t just creating drama for no reason—he’s putting Nine in his place, and it’s sooo satisfying to watch. If Nine can be that shameless and arrogant, then why can’t my boy Renjii be just as bold and spit the facts right back at him?
Whether Renji is enjoying the drama or not doesn’t even matter. Because of him, Wan is finally starting to see Nine’s true colors, which might actually help him stop blindly fanboying over Nine and save himself from him. So I really don’t see Renji as the bad guy here. He’s messy, sure, but he’s also the one making Wan open his eyes.
omggggg... why do I always have to wait for 7 years?? I swear I was praying for a kiss in ep5, until Nine came…
Wow i love how you explained whole ep 5 soo well , i wishh i could explain thingsss clearly just like how u did here.. 😭🫶 Felt like im watching the ep again but in the text form.. and yesssss im waiting for the diving board scene in nxt ep.. where wan will challenge nine out of anger and frustration hehehe.. finnally wan being a fanboy of nine is gng to end with the nxt ep.. and he'll become faen of third maybe 🤭👉👈
He balances Nine's shenanigans. If you hate Renji then I hope you absolutely loathe Nine. Renji's mischief comes…
Bruhhh, do you even hear yourself?? The only “hard work” Nine did was manipulate people, sleep his way to the top, and—also, take back what you said about Wan. What do you mean he’s not cute?? If he wasn’t, people wouldn’t have considered picking him for the Sky role back then, because all he really had going for him at the time was his cute face
And about Renjiii… I absolutely love him, and you know why? Because he’s actually trying to make Wan open his eyes and see the real, malicious side of Nine. But he’s also having fun while doing it And honestly, people like Renjii are the perfect match for a devil like Nine—someone who can actually put him in his place. And Renjiii hasn’t hurt anyone in any way while doing all this.
But Nine?? Ohhh god, I don’t even need to say anything..
Also, nobody is trying to replace Nine with Wan. He’s just letting his own insecurities get the best of him and is sooo scared that his own fanboy might end up becoming more popular than him
WAITTTTTT DID I SEE IT RIGHTTTT ?? THIRD IS CRYINGGG AND BEGGING WAN TO STOP FANBOYING OR IDOLIZING NINE ???? EHHHHHHH I CANTTTT SURVIVE A WHOLE WEEK FOR THE NXT EPISODEEEE 😭 GOTTA SEE THAT DIVING BOARD SCENE FROM THE TRAILER AGAIN ATLEAST..
who is your favorite character so far? mine are third and renji ⭑.ᐟ
Third, Renji, and Wan 😭 Why is everyone forgetting that cutie pie Wan?? Or are you all still annoyed at airhead Wan for fanboying over Nine? 😭
Not anymore thoughhh. Even if he’s kinda dumb, at least he finally realized that Nine is nothing like what he thought he was. 😭 I’m sooo excited for the next episode—I’m dying to see Wan challenge Nine AND that Third-Wan kisssss 🫠
Renji & Third are my favorite characters so far, they’re on Nine’s neck & they’re not letting him…
Renji, Third, and Wan are my favorites so far 🥹 But now that I think about it, Time isn’t half bad either. He actually seems really sweet. Even if he’s not as famous as the others, he still seems respectful toward everyone, unlike that jerk Nine 😭
Sorry am I the odd one out thinking Renji is actually being quite the antagonistic punk so far?? Xd I'm seeing…
And honestly, I don’t even care about how Renjiii is being right now 😭 Evil people deserve whatever he’s doing or saying rn. I loveeeee himmmmmm so muchhhhh because at least he’s not actually hurting anyone like Nine is doing to Wan 😭
And yeahhh, it really is scary how people in the entertainment industry can be 😭 Ughhh, I honestly think it’s better as a fan to admire them from a distance rather than trying too hard to get close to them and eventually getting disappointed. Atp, as long as they’re sweet and nice from a distance, that’s probably better for our mental health than being super curious, trying to know everything about them, getting overly obsessed, and then ending up disappointed and depressed later lol 😭
As long as they keep giving me the content I want, I don’t care about anything else 🙂
if Wan is still Nine's fan in the the next episode, ill crash out , because after everything nine did so far😫🤣Wan…
Bruhhh dw. There is nooo fuckn way wan is gng to be nine's fan in the nxt ep.. also that trailer pool diving board scene is comingggggggggg yayyyyy finally we can see wan challenging nine.. also there's a kissss scene ???????
I was in shock too when third said " i dont want want him to go through wht i've been through " Nineeeee isss soooooo digustingggg goshh my blood pressure is going high when ever he is appearing on the screen 😭 ANDDD I LOVEEEE RENJIIIII AND HIS WAY OF KEEPING NINE ON EDGE EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND BADMOUTHING NINE INDIRECTLY 🫶 LOL.. AND ON TOP NINE CAN DO NTG TO RENJII CUZ HE'S SUPER RICHH AND DANGEROUS TOO 🤭 HEHE Also poor time.. he's not getting the hype he deserves.. alsoo i hope by the end of the show VE ENTERTAINMENT should go bankruptcy haha not gonna happen ig but that company is filled with full of evil ppl..
I love Renjiiiiiiii 😭😭 Poor Timeee 🥺 And our baby Wan is finally snapping out of ittt! NEXT EPISODE WE’RE GETTING A KISSSSS??? 🫠😭
How am I supposed to survive an entire WEEK nowww 😭😭😭 People who watch this series after it’s fully released and don’t have to wait a whole week for each episode are soooo luckyyyyy 😭 I seriously shouldn’t have started this series while it was still ongoingggg… I’m dyingggg waiting for the next episode 😭😭😭
When I first heard the Mr. Fanboy OST at the start of the series, I literally thought for a second, “Wait… is this BAD by ATEEZ?” 😭 But it’s actually not bad at all once you stop comparing the two 😅
And let’s be honest, who doesn’t love drama? We all do. But Renji isn’t just creating drama for no reason—he’s putting Nine in his place, and it’s sooo satisfying to watch. If Nine can be that shameless and arrogant, then why can’t my boy Renjii be just as bold and spit the facts right back at him?
Whether Renji is enjoying the drama or not doesn’t even matter. Because of him, Wan is finally starting to see Nine’s true colors, which might actually help him stop blindly fanboying over Nine and save himself from him. So I really don’t see Renji as the bad guy here. He’s messy, sure, but he’s also the one making Wan open his eyes.
Felt like im watching the ep again but in the text form.. and yesssss im waiting for the diving board scene in nxt ep.. where wan will challenge nine out of anger and frustration hehehe.. finnally wan being a fanboy of nine is gng to end with the nxt ep.. and he'll become faen of third maybe 🤭👉👈
And about Renjiii… I absolutely love him, and you know why? Because he’s actually trying to make Wan open his eyes and see the real, malicious side of Nine. But he’s also having fun while doing it And honestly, people like Renjii are the perfect match for a devil like Nine—someone who can actually put him in his place. And Renjiii hasn’t hurt anyone in any way while doing all this.
But Nine?? Ohhh god, I don’t even need to say anything..
Also, nobody is trying to replace Nine with Wan. He’s just letting his own insecurities get the best of him and is sooo scared that his own fanboy might end up becoming more popular than him
Not anymore thoughhh. Even if he’s kinda dumb, at least he finally realized that Nine is nothing like what he thought he was. 😭 I’m sooo excited for the next episode—I’m dying to see Wan challenge Nine AND that Third-Wan kisssss 🫠
And yeahhh, it really is scary how people in the entertainment industry can be 😭 Ughhh, I honestly think it’s better as a fan to admire them from a distance rather than trying too hard to get close to them and eventually getting disappointed. Atp, as long as they’re sweet and nice from a distance, that’s probably better for our mental health than being super curious, trying to know everything about them, getting overly obsessed, and then ending up disappointed and depressed later lol 😭
As long as they keep giving me the content I want, I don’t care about anything else 🙂
I was in shock too when third said " i dont want want him to go through wht i've been through "
Nineeeee isss soooooo digustingggg goshh my blood pressure is going high when ever he is appearing on the screen 😭 ANDDD I LOVEEEE RENJIIIII AND HIS WAY OF KEEPING NINE ON EDGE EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND BADMOUTHING NINE INDIRECTLY 🫶 LOL.. AND ON TOP NINE CAN DO NTG TO RENJII CUZ HE'S SUPER RICHH AND DANGEROUS TOO 🤭 HEHE
Also poor time.. he's not getting the hype he deserves.. alsoo i hope by the end of the show VE ENTERTAINMENT should go bankruptcy haha not gonna happen ig but that company is filled with full of evil ppl..
How am I supposed to survive an entire WEEK nowww 😭😭😭 People who watch this series after it’s fully released and don’t have to wait a whole week for each episode are soooo luckyyyyy 😭 I seriously shouldn’t have started this series while it was still ongoingggg… I’m dyingggg waiting for the next episode 😭😭😭