News
MKB • Nov 21, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
"Would you marry me?" has no break up I think .
0 5
Replying to VanceDanceLance • Nov 12, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup Spoiler
yo , i'm new to mdl but been following this thread for a while . and I want to suggest the korean drama "Our…
she dies in the end but they still didn't break up . and he loved her still . the drama really makes you follow a wide range of emotions . But the emotions come naturally and nothing feels forced . Feels refreshing to watch and realistic too .
2 0
MKB • Nov 12, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
yo , i'm new to mdl but been following this thread for a while . and I want to suggest the korean drama "Our Movie" . It really goes in the no break up list . I didn't see it on the list but saw someone else also recommended it to be on the list .
1 2